Sears' $22 turbobooster

ADS

Holly

I'm supposed to pick up mine today, I'll take a print out of the page with me. Thanks for letting me know. If mine is a backless too and they won't let me get a high back, I'll just return it.

Holly

Yeah, it was a light blue backless turbo. The sales associate helping me went up to the baby department with me to find the one in the picture. Her manager made a copy of my print out because there were 3 other orders for the same thing that people would be coming to pick up.

CrabbyBunchX3

Yeah, it was a light blue backless turbo. The sales associate helping me went up to the baby department with me to find the one in the picture. Her manager made a copy of my print out because there were 3 other orders for the same thing that people would be coming to pick up.

Is there any way that you can email me a copy of the print out? I ordered this booster and did not have a printer available to me until now, and now Sears has removed the ad page with the Higback Turbo. I'm getting ready to head up there to pick up my seat and don't want to run into any problems.
I can PM you my email address if you can do that.
thanks

christineka

Is there any way that you can email me a copy of the print out? I ordered this booster and did not have a printer available to me until now, and now Sears has removed the ad page with the Higback Turbo. I'm getting ready to head up there to pick up my seat and don't want to run into any problems.
I can PM you my email address if you can do that.
thanks

I've kept the page up since this morning (in case it got taken down). I just printed and saved the page. If you pm me your email address I'll try to send the page to you. If you can tell me how to do a screenshot I can try that as well.

CrabbyBunchX3

I've kept the page up since this morning (in case it got taken down). I just printed and saved the page. If you pm me your email address I'll try to send the page to you. If you can tell me how to do a screenshot I can try that as well.

Thank you. I can still access it on my laptop, but on the computer with an active printer I can not find it anymore. Windows 7 isn't compatible with my lexmark printer :(
Sending pm now.

Holly

If it's on your laptop, can you take a screen shot and then e-mail it to yourself? I can probably also help if you need it, I can scan in my print out and then e-mail it as an attached picture.

vamom

Well I ordered the hbb for $19.99 that was supposed to be teh lizard one. Well not only is it NOT lizard, it is a nbb.

CrabbyBunchX3

I'm leaving my sears now...empty handed. i had the print out and my store wouldn't do anything for me. Oh well. Thank you christina and holly for your help.

Splash

I know several people that were shipped backless boosters and kmart either shipped highbacks after complaint or they were told to go to kmart and pick up a highback.

Polola0628

Wow! If anyone having this issue is in the Chicago area... my DH works for sears, and is buddies with the store manager. I'm sure that he'd be happy to help get you the right seat. He's a genuine guy and has helped us out tons of times when the Sears system messed up our orders and such.

christineka

I just received an email from sears saying that there was an error. They've credited my account and will be sending me a $10 gift card.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC