Co-Sleepers

ADS

mcomommy

My SIL had one, it was basically just a mini pack and play. I still prefer my arms reach co-sleeper because the side drops and I can attach it to my bed. I got my Arms Reach cheap on craigslist, have you tried looking there?

MoreLatte

I've been keeping an eye out on CL but haven't found anything close enough to me to make it worth it. Hopefully something will pop up soon.

Lemonade

I used the travel lite for about 4m for DD. I was very happy with it. I bought one at BRU with a 20% off coupon and sold it on EBay when done so it really only cost me $20-$25, possibly less. I can't remember. It was awesome the one time we had to travel and didn't need a full sized PNP. She was super long/tall or we would have used it longer.

MoreLatte

I think we only used the bassinette we had for about four months or so, too. I don't need anything to last too long since baby will be rooming with us for a while and we have a spot ready for the crib when needed.

I think it looks sturdier than a bassinette. I was just trying to find cheaper alternatives since this is our last bambino:)

Lemonade

We borrowed a bassinet with DS but it wasn't available for kid #2. I was hoping DS would be out of his crib by the time DD grew out of the mini PNP but it did not happen...so we ended up with 2 full sized cribs for 9m. But, most kids don't insist on staying in their crib until they are 3.5 YO. Oh well....a person ought to be able to have some say in where they sleep...anyway, it was very convenient for us, especially given the final cost. We do have a regular PNP but this was so much easier and cozier for a NB.
Sounds like you'll be fine with what you have!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC