Carseat Happy!!!

MANDY1234

My sister is the worst I have ever seen at using a car seat!! Lets talk about Evenflo Big Kid booster for her 1.5 yr old that weighed about 22 lbs soaking wet :thumbsdown: Umm no harness on the RF seat :thumbsdown: 2 kids and her in a 2 seater truck :thumbsdown:

I fixed it all once and gave her my beloved Como (old style) only to have her lose it :eek: How does that happen BTW?? She comes and sees me in June and has her 4 yr old and 15 mo old in a Vantage harnessed seat, awesome :thumbsup: Both her kids have had a huge up grade in safety. I am happy!! I make sure harnesses are properly in place...holey long torso her 4 (was 3 at the time) is like 2/3 inches over the top slots!! I switch it for my MyRide...
Problem solved!!

Here is the happy!!!

They moved to Ohio from TN last week and I now can torment her with car seats anyway I want!!! I am getting ready to go install 2 RF myrides in here car at the request of my 4 y/o neice :love::love::love: That little girl makes me so proud!!

I love being the older bossy sister lol I'll post pictures later...This is so awesome!!

ADS

MANDY1234

You have to get her to move 3 doors down from you...brain wash her children in to thinking it awesome to sick backward, buy the seats and make said children whine to mommy about sitting in them lol Anyway I can get it done :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC