Which is longer RF?

dragonfly8

I am getting a new radian, and am trying to figure out if I should put my 4.5 year old FF in the TF (that my 2 year old is currently in) and put the RN RF for my 2 year old. Bad as this sounds, my 4 year old has a bowel condition (that we're STILL trying to get diagnosed after 4 years) and he tends to get sick because of it. The TF cover is easier to get off to wash than the RN.

The seats will go in either my 99 Suburban in the 2nd row, or my 90 Tempo. Right now the TF is RF behind the passenger seat in the tempo and just fits that way. Is there less of a chance of the RN RF if the TF just fits? Or might it fit better because it's allowed to brace..........

When we fly for medical appts with my 4 year old, I'll take the RN with us...

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

Don't you currently have a radian that you could try it with?

I am going to guess that there is a 50/50 chance that you'll be able to rearface the radian in the tempo without totally ruining passenger room. However, you shouldn't have any problem getting the radian in the center rfing and might have luck ffing the true fit next to it. Unfortunately, it's something that you are probably going to have to just try.

dragonfly8

Don't you currently have a radian that you could try it with?

I am going to guess that there is a 50/50 chance that you'll be able to rearface the radian in the tempo without totally ruining passenger room. However, you shouldn't have any problem getting the radian in the center rfing and might have luck ffing the true fit next to it. Unfortunately, it's something that you are probably going to have to just try.

Unfortunately I don't........my RN is on it's way back to Sunshine Kids as we speak. My new one should be here tomorrow, so I guess I"ll have to play around and see what works!

dragonfly8

My new radian just arrived..........I"m like a kid at Christmas!!!!!:D
Does anyone get as excited as me when it comes to seats?

DOM is 06/24/2010
Brand spanking new!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm in love................

The chest clip is different than my old RN, and I like it better!

Now, to try to install it RF after dinner........

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC