Question Fitting 3 seats in a Hyundai Azera

U

Unregistered

Hi! I currently have a Hyundai Azera (2008 year). We have a 6 year old, an almost 3 year old and are going to be TTC #3 in the next month.

Currently my 6 year old is in a Britax Regent and my almost 3 year old is in a Britax Marathon. The new baby would be put in a Graco Snugride ... and there is no way that will fit in the Hyundai with the two seats we have...

I am looking for what kind of high back booster would work with my 6 year old (she will be just turned 7 years old when baby comes) Right now she is about 55 pounds and 48 inches tall. The almost three year old is around 38 inches and 33 pounds right now and will be almost 4 when baby comes.

Eventually we plan to get a mini-van but for the first 6 months or so will probably have the Hyundai Azera. Once we get the minivan my oldest will be moved back into a 5 point harness as long as she fits still. We own two Regents so the middle kiddo will go into that one in the mini van and the baby will go into the marathon and the high back booster will just be kept until the oldest outgrows the regent.

Thanks for reading and for any tips!

ADS

Maedze

Welcome to C-S.org!

You are right in guessing that your current arrangement won't work.

I would suggest a narrow seat like the Britax Parkway for you 7 year old. You're also going to need to switch out the Marathon for a Sunshine Kids Radian for your three year old.

When was your Graco Snugride made? Did you use it for your big girl?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC