Great Deal on Amazon's Subscribe & Save

ILoveMy3Boys

Right now Amazon has 30% off select diapers if you sign up for their "Subscribe & Save" program. You can cancel at any time. Just go into the diapers here - [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_n_special_merchand_0?rh=n%3A3760901%2Cn%3A%213760931%2Cn%3A10787321%2Cn%3A16014841%2Cn%3A166770011%2Cp_n_special_merchandising_browse-bin%3A492450011&bbn=166770011&ie=UTF8&qid=1281473698&rnid=492449011"]Amazon.com: Diapers: Cloth, Covers, Disposable, Liners[/ame]

You'll have to click into the diapers you want in the size & quanitity and it should populate with the reduced price in red.

Then if you have a September issue of Parents magazine there is a coupon code in there for 20% off diapers (by the first page of a home birth story). That makes the diapers 50% total. I just got a package of Luvs for $17.94.

I'm pretty sure this is a one time deal, the next shipment won't be the same low price so unless you like the price/convenience remember to cancel!

ADS

Beth.

I've ordered twice ... loving the $.13 per diaper for Huggies Supreme! My UPS man thinks I'm a nut because I had diaper boxes stacked higher than me on my first order. :D

ILoveMy3Boys

LoL! I've ordered twice as well, once with my account and last months coupon and once with DH's account and this months coupon. I order Luvs at $.11 a diaper because we like them well enough. It is the biggest box of diapers I've ever seen! :)

We had a problem with the last batch of some of the Luvs of the tabs ripping off, it really wasn't that big of a deal but I went ahead and called Luvs and they are sending me 3 $10 off coupons, that makes these diapers a super super good deal! :D

Hhhmmm, I really want to get the girls going on potty training. I'd rather some cloth trainers but at that price I could get 2 big boxes of pullups. But I'll look around to see if they have any cloth avail first.

Thx.

Rosey

Hhhmmm, I really want to get the girls going on potty training. I'd rather some cloth trainers but at that price I could get 2 big boxes of pullups. But I'll look around to see if they have any cloth avail first.

Thx.

If you have the parenting magazine coupon, the 20% off works on the cloth dipes available at amazon. Or at least the g-dipes I was looking at.

I ordered 204 Pampers size 3 for $20! Then I cancelled my subscritption. I wish I had known about the coupon last month. I get those magazines all the time. I like Huggies better, but the Pampers kept being a better deal.

Mags462

I started a thread about this in early July and was just coming back to update it.... :)

The deal gets better girls - you can STACK the august and september codes..... in fact you can stack 1 august parenting code, with an august early years code, and a september parenting code.... makes the total around $3 :eek: I am headed to the store tomorrow to buy a few mags..... :whistle:

Beth.

My September Parents magazine just arrived. There's a 20% off coupon for amazon.com in there; it's good through 9/30/2010. Woo hoo ... more cheap diapers!

monstah

OMG, this is awesome. When I saw the Parenting coupon deal, I went looking for my Sept magazine & guess what I found... the August edition! So I stacked both 20% off coupons for a box of 180 Luvs. My total was $10. :2thumbsup:
I was so bummed because I wanted to change the quantity to 2 or 3 but had already entered the codes at checkout and was scared the system would "steal" my codes and claim they were already redeemed.
Hard to beat $.06 per diaper!

REP! I wonder if you can stack 2 Sept codes......

ETA: Somehow it went through as a quantity of 2 and I was charged $35. WTH? Still a great deal!

Last edited:

emntheboys

Can you order more than one thing at a time with this deal? I want to order dipes in a couple of different sizes, but it looks like I'll have to send thru multiple orders to do so... is this correct?

Mags462

OMG, this is awesome. When I saw the Parenting coupon deal, I went looking for my Sept magazine & guess what I found... the August edition! So I stacked both 20% off coupons for a box of 180 Luvs. My total was $10. :2thumbsup:
I was so bummed because I wanted to change the quantity to 2 or 3 but had already entered the codes at checkout and was scared the system would "steal" my codes and claim they were already redeemed.
Hard to beat $.06 per diaper!

REP! I wonder if you can stack 2 Sept codes......

ETA: Somehow it went through as a quantity of 2 and I was charged $35. WTH? Still a great deal!

You can stack any codes together as long as they do not start w/ the same letter....

August Early Years start w/ X
August Parenting start w/ A
September Early Years start w/ S
September Parenting start w/ W

It will only let you stack 3 codes, otherwise if you stacked a fourth it will make your total 0 and the system won't allow you to do that. At least that i what i have heard, although since i didn't have 4 codes i haven't tried it, so take that for what it's worth.

And if 2 went through, but you only wanted the one box - just return it. It's free. :)

Can you order more than one thing at a time with this deal? I want to order dipes in a couple of different sizes, but it looks like I'll have to send thru multiple orders to do so... is this correct?

No, you have to use multiple accounts. Supposedly you can keep creating emails/accounts and it will allow you to do this. The coupon says "limit one per account" not one per household so apparently Amazon isnt going to kick anyone off for doing this. I know people that have literally bought 15 boxes for $3 a piece - that's pushing it IMO, but you can try it as much as you like. :thumbsup:

ZephyrBlue

Got it to work with my account, but now with DH's account (and my mom's, who is not in the same household), it won't accept the coupons. Anyone else having trouble? I know the coupons haven't been used before.

nm- got it to work and paid $.07 per diaper for Pampers Movers and Fisher Price Days and Nights diapers. Thanks to the person who posted about stacking the codes!!

Meg

Is anyone else getting this message "Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions."???

I've tried applying two different codes I have from my magazines and neither are working! :mad:

Katy

Sept and Aug parents, Sept and Aug parting the early years all have the codes. There is one different code per mag so your code and mine won't be the same. They cannot be used twice. Each mag has a different beginning letter on the code. You cannot use 2 sept parents because they both start with W. You can only do the deal once on each account. I think you can use up to 3 codes at once as long as they came from different mag....

Mags462

Is anyone else getting this message "Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions."???

I've tried applying two different codes I have from my magazines and neither are working! :mad:

What specifically are you trying to order? I can be of more help if i have a little specifics.........

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC