FS: NEW Chicco Cortina stroller used cover

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Here's the deal, my handle broke on my Cortina so they sent me a new frame. It is here, new in the box, not even assembled. My cover is the red/tan cover and is all taken off and washed, ready to go. If someone local to Utah, Salt Lake City area (or close) wants it, you can have the old frame for extra parts (wheels, trays, etc.) when you purchase the NEW one. If you are not local, I am pretty sure I can fit the fabric parts into the box with the frame to ship. You will need to get me your zip code so I can determine shipping.

I'm asking $100 for local or + shipping (no handling) anywhere else.

Obviously, the frame is in great shape, its never been out of the box. The fabric is also in really good condition. I can only find a slight bit of discoloration on the sides where the stroller would rub up against things. I did NOT try to get these out. It was washed in Dreft and hung to dry.

ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Bump. $100 shipped for the NEW frame, sligthly used cover, and any extra parts I may be able to fit in the box (probably the tray).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC