I'M PURGING! Please Buy...

Jonah Baby

Moby, Boppy, Adiri bottles, Dr. Brown's bottles, Medela pump parts and bottles, WonderWorks AIO diapers, and much more as I find it!

EEUC Moby in sage. I used this about 4 or 5 times. It just isn't for me and I have a horrible time getting it on me. i have the original bag and the instructions (one page got juice-logged, but is still readable.) I payed about $40ish.
Asking $30 shipped.

EUC Boppy pillow with a gender neutral slipcover. Nursing both kids failed pretty early. J used it to play with in the play pen for a while, then it was packed away, and A has used it like 3 times. I have the original plastic zip-up case. I have seen NO signs of wear or stains. I think the slip cover had a small one or two that would probably sun out.
Make me offers. They were twice the cost when I bought it as current retail.

Adiri bottles, stage two. It was a small shred of hope for Avery...I spilled 3 precious ounces trying to get this thing together, then he just licked at the nipple for 10 minutes. One of the travel covers is missing, poo.
What about $18 shipped for both?

Dr. Brown's bottles. Got these to help A eat without ingesting a room full of air in one swallow. They helped pretty well, but now his tongue has grown a bit and THE EXTRA PARTS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS. I truly need to simplify my life as much as possible, so these need to go. I think we used these 3 for under a month and a halfish. I will include extra stage 1 nipples and some random Dr. Brown's extra parts.
$20 shipped?

Medela pump parts and bottles! I've got a zillion extra parts of everything. If I have them all in rotation, nothing ever gets washed because I can keep pulling a clean one out of the drawer :rolleyes:. Let me know what you are interested in. I have lots of extra 24 flanges and at least on 27. Bottles are the older, squared style. I think I had 12? 14?

WonderWorks AIO, M diapers. Bought them from another member here, but they just don't fit A very well and never dry in our dying dryer. I've got the fitted fever.
I'll sell as one lot or two.
Lot one consists of light green, light yellow, periwinkle, 2 neon greens, light blue, at least one dark blue.
Lot two consists of sad diapers needing new elastics, I believe 4. Colors are dark blue and red.
(Hard to get a count when they are in rotation, sorry.)
They retail about $10 each new. Asking $12 shipped for the sad ones and $45 shipped for the happy ones. Both lots together for $50 shipped.

Feel free to challenge/make offers on my prices. I also LOVE trades.
I am ISO a lot of things!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC