Irregular MA covers $25+free shipping

ADS

poohbear

If they had Cowmoo I'd be ALL over that! According to the Target website, they have Cowmoo now though I've never seen one on display there.

I know, me too! Interesting that they don't have any suttons - bet people would be lining up for those - ;)! (Come to think of it, I wonder if they ever had displays of the Suttons, I don't ever remember seeing a display...)

(FWIW - the RA50 is our extra seat and it's in my parents' car right now, but I've seen it a lot lately and the sutton has grown on me...)

Holly

I like the pattern of the sutton, just not a fan of the texture. It reminds me of corduroy, not the most comfy I think. I like the plush of cowmoo or the slickness of the onyx.

Shanora

is it sad that I want to buy one, and don't even own the seat anymore (Sold it to my friend...and I could give her the cover....lol)

Jocey'sMommy

has anyone's order shipped yet??? I ordered mine on thurs and Britax.com is showing that my order still has not been shipped :thumbsdown: It will prob happen tomorrow but I was kinda hoping for it by the end of the week. . . I knew i wouldn't get the covers fast but I somehow expected them to be shipped next day then stay in the mail for a week or two. I am only about 5 hrs away from the factory:(

seamonkeys

has anyone's order shipped yet??? I ordered mine on thurs and Britax.com is showing that my order still has not been shipped :thumbsdown: It will prob happen tomorrow but I was kinda hoping for it by the end of the week. . . I knew i wouldn't get the covers fast but I somehow expected them to be shipped next day then stay in the mail for a week or two. I am only about 5 hrs away from the factory:(

I got shipping notice on Friday, 2 days after ordering. ETA: Tracking says delivery on Thurs.

Last edited:

poohbear

I got my BLVD cover today - I had a hard time finding where the label was removed (I finally found it, it was ridiculously small). If someone hadn't told me it was "irregular" I would have had no idea.
Thanks again OP - awesome buy!!!

Irishmama

I can feel the love! :love: Makes up for not buying one, a little bit anyways.

Thank you to everyone who bought a Hannah cover, they are finally sold out and I can quit being tempted. You may have just saved my marriage. ;)

Last edited:

kjcoggins0405

I got the Hannah in the mail yesterday. I live in NC so I got it really quick. I didn't see where the label was removed, but I didn't look good either.

Jocey'sMommy

so my shipment went out Monday and I got my covers tues afternoon . . . GO BRITAX, granted I live in TN so its a 5hr drive to the britax plant i think lol I could not tell until I looked VERY closely that it was "damaged" you can kinda see a tag outline but only if you put your face about an inch from where is was supposed to have been :) Hannah is gorgeous of course and I LOVE the Deco, its a different material but it feels like it will stay cooler on a HOT day its kinda like a very thin soft corderoy fabric

Athena

I resisted buying the Hannah only to have my marathon cover become badly stained and now they are all gone. If anyone hears of these again or somewhere else, please let me know! Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC