Graco TB $22 at Target!

kaleigh71

I saw the Girls Rock and Airplane TB for $22 and change at our local Target. There were a few other things but I didn't catch what else was clearanced, but seemed like a lot of Graco stuff.

ADS

Mags462

My Target is totally picked clean :( I was hoping to snag a TB for around $20, but alas they all sold out at the $38 price.

jrmo

I might buy a spare at $22, but I bought the pink one for emergencies and training at $31. The pink are all gone now. :-(

swtgi1982

dang if they just did mark downs again I might have to go back and see if the seat I want is still there, I have been holding out hoping to get it cheaper.

Holly

Dang thats too bad all my local Targets have pretty much nothing in the car seat aisles. I'd love to get a cheap high back booster!

Holly

I just used the item locator and it looks like no stores in Utah have any of the girls rock boosters and just one store has the airplane booster in "limited availability" and that store is 35 miles from me. Boo.

Here, you guys can check if your targets have them.
Click here http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/
put in your zipcode.
The Asin # for the airplanes is:B0020VY7RO
Girls rock: B0020W642O

You can look up other things too, look on each page on target.com for the asin #

BabyKaykes

How is every Target clearancing out their car seat sections but mine? I've been to 3 local Targets and NOTHING! They all had the same old seats, fully stocked, same old covers! The only new things I saw were the two new covers on the Nautilus and the skimpy Britax selection. Nothing was even on sale!

melniemi

My target is pretty cleaned out too. Symphony 65s for $99, a RA50 for $99, and some other cosco combo something or another for $99. No boosters left that I saw.

Qarin

No HBTB at mine, but I did pick up a clearance backless TB for $10.21. I've wanted one to keep in my car for unexpected friend-driving. They had a "repackaged" backless TB for $7.48, but I decided I didn't want repackaged. :p

mytwobugs

Thanks everyone. Because of this thread we now own 2 of the Let's Go TB (manf. date 2/23/10!) to start booster training DS1 (will be 6 in Dec and is a super rule follower). He starts kindergarten this fall and I figure there will be times a HBB will be needed for babysitter, friends etc.
DS1 didn't want them at first because he saw the picture of the girl spraying the hose on the box and glanced at the picture and thought the seat had flowers on it. He was all for it when I made him look close at the picture of the seat on the box and see that it was airplanes.

ETA: And yes I did put the screws in. :D

msg221

I was at Target last night and there was one HBTB (Let's Go) left. The sticker said $40.29 but I scanned it and it came up $23.68. It was tempting, but I have no child to put in it!

I thought about those who posted here and that maybe I could ship, but not sure if it would be worth the money after factoring in shipping costs.

twinkletoes

I went to a selection of different locations on Friday to no avail.. also went again last night - still nothing.. most stores here had their shelves filled with new car seats (including the maestro and new scenera) whilst others, the shelves were bare...

I did see it on sale earlier in the week for $38.99 - which is only around $10. off the full price - either they sold out at that price or they went on clearance right afterwards and sold out instantly...

kind of gutted we didn't get one for $22.00 though :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC