AOE and TF Installation Pics

mamakaimon

Sorry to be a hog and start yet another new thread. I tried to just edit my title of my other thread but it didn't change how it looks in the forum.

The AOE is for my 23lb, 35inch 2 yr old. And the TF for my 17.5lb, 27 inch 6 month old.

The TF is slightly more reclined than the AOE. But not at 45 degrees. I could use the bigger pool noodle to recline it more if needed. There's a pic of the leveller ball. I *think* the AOE is no less than 30 degrees upright but I really don't know how to tell for sure. So maybe compared to the TF you all can tell.

If you need different angles of more pics let me know! I tried to keep my camera level with the ground. The car is parked on a slight incline to the right (toward the TF) but front to back it's even. I took pics from both sides because of this.

DSCN6272.jpg

DSCN6271.jpg

DSCN6269.jpg

So what do you think?

Please Please Please no flames on the mirror. I know they're not the safest thing. But DS is a screamer in the car. Like make you want to drive into a ditch high pitched screamer. The mirror helps some. He can see himself and (when DH is driving) I can turn a bit and he can see me.

Sorry the pics are so big. I tried resizing them but it didn't work.

ADS

dragonfly8

Is the AOE braced against the driver seat? Some seats are "allowed" to be braced, I don't believe the AOE is one of them, so if it is, you might have to either move it, or give it less of a recline.
If you're concerned about the recline on the TF, you could always put it in the center position if it will fit, and if your vehicle will allow UAS usage in the center (but I doubt it) to give it the recline you desire. I think it looks pretty reclined though........

The pics aren't showing up huge on my computer,just normal, so no worries!

mamakaimon

Is the AOE braced against the driver seat? Some seats are "allowed" to be braced, I don't believe the AOE is one of them, so if it is, you might have to either move it, or give it less of a recline.
If you're concerned about the recline on the TF, you could always put it in the center position if it will fit, and if your vehicle will allow UAS usage in the center (but I doubt it) to give it the recline you desire. I think it looks pretty reclined though........

The pics aren't showing up huge on my computer,just normal, so no worries!

Nope not braced. I can fit my hand between the two seats.

Thanks!

marciemp

Just wanted to say he may outgrow the screaming soon, my DD was a screamer in the car until about 2 weeks ago, she is almost 8 months. It is horrible isn't it?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC