For Sale Huge Baby Boy 12-18M Lot (GAP, Old Navy, Tea, Gymbo)

indigoblossom

i have some clothing lots listed elsewhere but thought i'd list them here, as well. i think i can fit everything in one flat rate box so i'd like to sell everything together for $60 shipped but i can break things down into smaller lots, if necessary.

i am also including 6-8 nearly new onesies (not pictured, all 18-24M, carter's or koala baby...i went a little overboard in the onesies department and after i washed them, i realized we didn't need so many)

first up: lot of GAP clothing from the spring season, all 12-18M or 18-24M but they fit the same. worn only a few times, very EUC!

june090.jpg

$20ppd if purchased seperately

next up: 12-18M lot with clothing from Sonoma Life, Gap, and Gymboree, all except the bonus pair of Gap pj bottoms are in like new, barely worn condition. The Gap pj bottoms have been worn the most but are still in GUC with no stains or other issues and they're a size 2T but will fit over a diaper.
june101.jpg

pants lot - all 12-18M or 18M, two top pair from sonoma life, striped pair are tea brand and the bottom black pair is american apparel (sized 18-24M, actually, but fit like 12-18M). the colors are a bit off in the picture, the striped tea pants show the most wash fade but the others are all in super EUC!
june093.jpg

$12ppd if purchased seperately

and finally, the jeans lot: all 12-18M, cargo denim from gymboree in EUC, skully denim from denim, washed but never worn, and the brown faded skinny jeans are from gap and are soft and worn looking, though they were only worn a few times (it's just how they're supposed to be)
june001.jpg

if you buy the lot, i will also throw in this adorable, nearly new elegant baby hoodie and a pair of american apparel manpris.
info and pics here

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
ADS

skipspin

What size is the Gymbo brown plane polo and plaid shorts? I have a 4t for DS1 and I'd love my boys to match.

ETA: Wait, I guess they are 12-18 mo. Do they run large like most gymbo?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC