My baby's in a booster today!

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
Yes, she is 4 years old, but she's my baby.

I'm at work and my mom is babysitting. She wanted to take them to story time at the library (2 miles down the road) so I finally bit the bullet and took the harness out of her Evenflo Chase since she's been pushing the 40 lb. limit for over a month. We're going to try the Chase in BPB mode and see how it goes. Then we'll either buy a dedicated booster or another HWH seat for her in mom's car.

I don't like this. I'm glad its only a short trip so she will most likely sit properly and won't fall asleep. I showed my mom how to lock the seat belt and went over the BPB portion of the manual with her. I still don't like it.

I'm pretty sure Erika is mature enough. She is always very good in the car and very aware of being buckled properly. But I still want her in a 5 point harness until she graduates (from college!).

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
(((((hug)))))

I'm sure she'll be fine, especially for such a short trip, but I know what you mean. I took Nolan booster shopping with me to get a bpb for my job and for friends in our car (which is happening more and more). He fit very well in the Monarch and TurboBooster but was just too little for the Compass. He didn't feel well in the Parkway for some reason... Anyway, I didn't like seeing him in them! Definitely HWH for him when he outgrows his MA!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC