Super Target cut their selection

flipper68

Senior Community Member
I'm bummed. Gone is the My Ride, Nautilus, the Roundabout 50, and Chase that they had a month ago.

It was strange to see at least 6 or 7 fewer seats on display. They were using the display shelf to store HB Turbos in their box.

They had more choices of booster than any other category of seat (Evenflo, Graco, Dorel - both high and no back), only 2 Dorel combo seats and 2 buckets (SR and Baby Trend). They have an MA, Evenflo Titan & Tribute, and Safety 1st Air Protect convertables, with the Air shelved next to the combo seats on the other side of the aisle.

Wonder what's going on. . .

ADS

Evolily

Is it possible they are waiting on a restock? Doesn't target do a huge clearance of covers annually, or something like that?

ericarizo

My target did the same thing. The display shelves have a ton of CS's and TB's in their boxes on it and they are clearanced out. They said it is because they are getting the new seats in and need to get the old one's out before they can.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, don't lose hope, our BRU is FULL of old cover Triumphs and 40lb Symphonies and 40lb Eddie Bauer 3-in-1's, you'd think you'd stepped back in time, the selection is so ancient, lol...Like they decided to look in some nooks and crannies in the warehouses and get all the hidden stuff. But it's just because all the new Britaxes and Evenflos are about to come out (The New Gracos already are out, though)

ed_tricia

Ours did that too. I asked an employee about it, b/c I had specifically gone there to see how DD fits in a myride and EFTA, and the girl said they had just done a "reset" and would not be likely to carry anything other than what was currently on the shelves. It sucks b/c there was a dad there trying to buy a seat for his kid and it was basically a few infant seats, the comfortsport or marathon, and 12 boosters. I went to wal-mart a few hours later and they don't carry the myride or EFTA in store either now. I know both t and wm had myrides within the past couple months.

flipper68

Senior Community Member
My target did the same thing. The display shelves have a ton of CS's and TB's in their boxes on it and they are clearanced out. They said it is because they are getting the new seats in and need to get the old one's out before they can.

But they weren't clearance :thumbsdown:. Not only was there no selection, you don't even get a good deal on what they do have.

Farm_Mama

My store too. I was hoping it was just clearancing the old so they could get new. That will really stink if they just aren't going to carry much of anything in store. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC