Anyone interested in LOTS of cloth diapers?

munchkin

I have an ungodly amount of cloth diapers. I have never used them myself, but got them in trades or bought them a while back when I thought I would get to use them. They are just sitting around taking up space and I need money! I don't have pics or anything yet, just checking interest before I waste time with pics, etc.

All of them were previously used, but they seem to all be in good condition. It you need me to check specific things let me know (I have no clue about CDs, I had planned to wash them all and figure out what to do when I would eventually need them.) All from a smoke-free, dog-friendly home. Paypal is prefer, but can do PO money order, maybe gift cards depending on where. Paypal send as payment owed only (!) or cover the fees. Shipping will be whatever is cheapest through the PO, it usually takes me a couple of days to get to the PO. DC will be extra if you want that included.

This is what I have
SWADDLEBEES
Small -
6 burgundy
6 hunter green
6 light purple

Large -
7 coral
7 light coral
4 white (might be light light pink, I couldn't really tell next to the others, but I will check in the sunlight tomorrow)

SOLD
HAPPY HEINY (?)
Medium -
1 pirate (black background with pirate skulls)

TINY TUSH ELITE
1 one size yellow NEW

Petite Large -
1 orange
1 apple green
1 bright yellow

Large -
1 light blue
1 lime green
2 light purple

The TTE and HH each have an insert. And then I have a random assortment of 58 additional inserts (I know 1 is stained but can look them all over if necessary). Some have a FB or Swaddlebees tag on them, the others I think are microfiber?. I can take pictures of them if you wanted to pick out specific ones. I can take pictures of anything and everything if needed, just tell me what you need to see.

I have no idea how much diapers are worth, so I guess make an offer? I am willing to deal if you want most of them or all of them. Not looking for anything specific in trades, but I have fallen in love with Ju-Ju-Be, so you could try me on those or anything else!

Last edited:
ADS

munchkin

I found some more :eek:.

POCKET CHANGE
Medium -
8 Brand New - chocolate brown, white, robin's egg blue, purple, yellow, blue, dark green, pink
2 used - chocolate brown, yellow

The 8 new ones come with 2 inserts each, the used ones don't have their own inserts but I could pull a couple from the bunch below.

I remember spending around $10 per diaper on the new ones (I think they were buy one get one free) so I would like to get that much plus shipping, fees, etc. on them.

I am also willing to trade (some/all?) for a nice DSLR camera. Doesn't need all the bells and whistle, just pretty much everyone on here takes fabulous pictures and I would like to *try* to do the same.

Can still get pics/info in anyone is interested in any of them!

krasota

If the elastic is good on the petite toddler FBs, I'm willing to give you $10/each (and I'll take all three, so $30, including shipping).

I'm on vacation right now, but I can check in tonight and tomorrow.

munchkin

Since there seems to be some interest I am going to go over everything this afternoon - condition/etc. And try to get pictures of everything.

Can anyone (even if you aren't interested!) let me know what I should be looking for to judge condition? Obviously stains, and I think stretchiness of elastic and snapability (if that's a word), anything else?

The HH is sold. I am going to the PO on Monday if anyone wants me to check shipping.

Last edited:

jeminijad

The only thing would be if the PUL looks and feels rough/crackly, then the diapers are shot. If it is smooth, you're golden.

I am interested in Swaddlebees! Looking forward to pics.

munchkin

Alright I took pics. I can't find my camera cord so I had to take them with my phone, so the quality isn't fabulous. I can get more detailed ones tomorrow night with a different camera if necessary. There are over 60 pictures, because I wanted to be as detailed as possible.

None of the PUL (that's the colored stuff right?) is stiff or cracked. It is all still soft. Through a couple of PMs I think the Small Swaddlebees are AIOs (the fleece is thicker on them then on the mediums and larges), they still have a hole for the pocket. I took pictures of all the inserts, too. Those are first come first serve, except for the large swaddlebee inserts will go with the large swaddlebee diapers.

There will probably be a speck here or there of lint, etc. I will try to get everything off before I ship out but with this many diapers, who knows. I would also like to sell these in as few lots as possible but am willing to break up if needed. I will go to the PO on Monday and Thursday this week, so if you pay before those days that is when they will ship out.

Pictures in the next bunch of posts!!

munchkin

Small Swaddlebees

Elastic is tight on all diapers (can stretch at least 4 inches). Only one light purple has a very small stain (less than the size of a pencil eraser), otherwise no staining and all in EUC. The fleece (? - inside white stuff) is super thick on these diapers. No inserts included with the smalls.

Small - Burgundy

17.jpg

16.jpg

Small - Hunter Green

22.jpg

21.jpg

Small - Light Purple

20.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Large Swaddlebees

Elastic is tight on all these diapers (can stretch over 4 inches). No stains on any. In EUC. Each diaper will include 1 Large Swaddlebee insert.

Large - White

33.jpg

63.jpg

Large - Coral

41.jpg

39.jpg

Large - Light Coral or Pink

43.jpg

42.jpg

Comparison of colors on Larges

31.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Pocket Change - Medium Brown and Yellow

Elastic is still tight on both. No stains. In VGUC. Both are a little pilly around the PC tag. The yellow has a loose stitch and the elastic was replaced.

34.jpg

38.jpg

Thread loose
35.jpg

A little pilly near tags
36.jpg

Elastic replaced on Yellow
37.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Inserts (right now only included with purchase of a diaper)

Everything, except for the 8 Large Swaddlebees and the 2 randoms mentioned, are stain free. All in EUC, unless mentioned.

18 Size Large Swaddlebees (1 will be included with each of the Large Swaddlebees)

55.jpg

#1 has a split in the side and a small stain
53.jpg

54.jpg

Staining on #2
56.jpg

Staining on #3
57.jpg

Staining on #4
58.jpg

Staining on #5, 6, 7
59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

#8 has extremely faint staining wouldn't even show up in pics
#9 -#18 EUC no stains

3 No size Swaddlebees
52.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Inserts #2 (right now only included with purchase of a diaper)

5 random, shorter than previous 2 randoms
47.jpg

Microfiber towels folded into thirds not sewn.
46.jpg

Colored randoms. Feel like Microfiber towels all sewn into shape.
45.jpg

?
Pinks are fuzzy, folded into thirds not sewn. The smaller one is off white (I hope!)
44.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Bump. Really I will take offers. I guess I will have to put prices out there, though I don't know how good they are. Tried to do some research on DS, but that place confuses me!

All 18 Large Swaddlebees + 18 Large Swaddlebee inserts for $150 shipped (DC, insurance, and paypal fees extra)

All 18 Medium Swaddlebees + 18 inserts for $150 shipped SOLD

All 18 Small Swaddlebees (I am pretty sure they are AIO's so no inserts unless you want to pay extra for them) for $150 shipped (DC, insurance, and paypal fees extra)

3 Small Fuzzibunz + 3 inserts $30 shipped (DC, insurance, and paypal fees extra)

2 used Pocket Change + 2 inserts $15 shipped (DC, insurance, and paypal fees extra)

Last edited:

pastrygirl

Interested in the large Swaddlebees in white and the Tiny Tush Elite! I have a brown/champagne BeLight to trade that was altered to have 3 sliders on the strap and a zipper. It's in EEEEEUC. :)

munchkin

Are you selling any of the inserts separately? Is so, how much?

As of right now, I have enough for the diapers, so I am just planning on including one each with the diapers, unless someone wants any diapers for cheaper then I will sell the extra inserts separately.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC