Free Radian XT???

ADS

Neatfreak

Didn't Target in the US have a pricing error on Marathons on their website awhile back? Maybe it was a different retailer? My friends who ordered ended up getting messages that their orders had been canceled b/c the retailer did catch on ...

dragonfly8

Didn't Target in the US have a pricing error on Marathons on their website awhile back? Maybe it was a different retailer? My friends who ordered ended up getting messages that their orders had been canceled b/c the retailer did catch on ...

I'm not expecting that it's true, but it's certainly worth a try, right?
Guess I'll find out one day soon.

tweetykl

Yes and I luckily got one as a baby shower present for a friend.

dragonfly8

I'm tempted - even if its just for the cover - shipping comes to $47 for me, but I would hate to waste a seat :rolleyes:

Hmmm, if I actually do get the seat (fingers crossed), if you have a boy cover maybe we could do a swap! Not that I care if my boys are in a pretty pink flower radian seat.............

jbarro

My email confirmation didn't actually say the product on it - just subtotal 0.00 and the shipping. What about yours?

Fingers crossed!

Keeanh

Oh, I feel bad for them. This is gonna be one heck of a mess for someone to clean up on Monday. But I went ahead and ordered 2 just 'cause it might happen :whistle:.

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I just tried and the last page showed $0 for seat, $0 for taxes, I said I could pick up at the store, etc. But it would not let me finish because 'due to technical difficulty' :(

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Ok, I went back I chose shipping by Canada Post and the total is $11.19 for me. I don't think they would honor the price, error or not (I know and know of the owners :) ) We'll see what they say

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC