Safety 1st Complete Air Harvest Pattern for $127.20 @ BRU!

StillThankful

Was at BRU and saw the Safety 1st Complete Air in Harvest marked down to $159.http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3601277&CAWELAID=361832320

Then you can stack on the 20% off coupon IN STORE for any one baby gear item and get it for $127.20--the coupon is listed in another thread "Memorial Day Sale."

However, when I used the coupon yesterday it did not work at first--subsequently, the manager told the cashier to override it and give me the discount--some car seats that are on clearance are in "another part of the system" and the computer doesn't recognize it. Whatever that means--just letting you know so you don't get discouraged at the register if it doesn't work at first.

You can also use the online coupon for $30 off a seat $150-$199. Listed in another thread below as well.

Last edited:
ADS

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Yeah, BRU has become a real pain about not being able to stack deals/coupons...and I've basically stopped shopping there. Their prices generally aren't all that great, and I've found I can get better deals online. I wrote corporate a letter expressing my disappointment about not being able to use a coupon on a discounted item, but only got a "canned" response back.

I mean, if their discounted items were amazing prices I wouldn't complain, but at our BRU, they'll have a floor model Chicco Travel System on clearance for $289 (versus $299 new) and tell me I can't use a 20% coupon on the clearance item. Ummm, well then I'll buy the NEW one and use the coupon and pay less for the NEW one than the clearance one? Ummm, duh?

Or online, you can use "free shipping" as your coupon OR 10% off...but not both. Well, I'll just go to another site where I get free shipping automatically AND get 15% off!

UGGGH! So irritating!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

StillThankful

Yeah, BRU has become a real pain about not being able to stack deals/coupons...and I've basically stopped shopping there. Their prices generally aren't all that great, and I've found I can get better deals online. I wrote corporate a letter expressing my disappointment about not being able to use a coupon on a discounted item, but only got a "canned" response back.

I mean, if their discounted items were amazing prices I wouldn't complain, but at our BRU, they'll have a floor model Chicco Travel System on clearance for $289 (versus $299 new) and tell me I can't use a 20% coupon on the clearance item. Ummm, well then I'll buy the NEW one and use the coupon and pay less for the NEW one than the clearance one? Ummm, duh?

Or online, you can use "free shipping" as your coupon OR 10% off...but not both. Well, I'll just go to another site where I get free shipping automatically AND get 15% off!

UGGGH! So irritating!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Yes. It can be frustrating. But at least the cashier didn't flat out tell me "sorry, you can't use this coupon." She called over the manager and she told her to override it. I just wanted to share that the coupon might not deduct the 20% off automatically. There are two coupons I usually get--20% off any regular priced item and 20% off any One baby gear item. The latter one you can use on any baby gear item, no matter if it's on clearance or not. It's unfortunate that some of the employees may not know that and assume that since the computer is not giving the discount, that you cannot use it on a clearance item:-(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC