Safety Superstore installing seats for people?

ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm 'running' things on the SJA end and basically, the store techs are installing seats purchased from the store for a fee which is donated to SJA Mississauga. Most of these would be Britax seats sold from the sale (based from last year event).

The SJA techs (Honey, I and a few others) will run a normal clinic in which we inspect, help, assist, educate parents, etc. to select, install their own seats. This portion is opened to the public and walk-in. We deal with any seat - old, new- used, that comes in the clinic.

We didn't run into the issue of this last year but if someone bought the seat from the store and too cheap to get it installed by the store techs and wanting us to install :) I'm all for it but these parents will then learn to install themselves with us supervising, teaching, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC