another celebrity misuse!!!

ADS

mamabear

doesn't even look like the crotch buckle is buckled:confused:
Maybe she was just carrying him in it?? Do we know she got out of a car that way??

Momof4Girls

Is that an airplane baggage ticket on the handle? Could she have gotten off the plane and gotten into a limo (since, of course, laws of physics don't apply inside of limos...)?

ETA: I'd be afraid of carrying a 9mos in a bucket like that unbuckled. My 8mos is pulling up and standing and cruising...he'd jump right out of that seat unbuckled!

mykidsmylife

I have done that with River. Unbuckle in the van to change her and put her back in and did just the chest clip. I loosened the harness to get her out so it was loose.
So yeah it looks scary but lets just pray she didnt drive with it that way.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Wow! Even if she didn't have him in a vehicle like that I wouldn't dare carry a baby with straps that loose (and I agree with a PP that it looks like the crotch buckle isn't done) he could slip out so easily. Especially since she's a celebrity and may need to move quickly to avoid paparazzi or something. :(

njmommy

i noticed that right away when i saw the picture today. i used to loosen DS' straps slightly if we were going to be in the store for a while or whatever (and the seat was clipped in the stroller). but i would never carry him around with them that loose.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC