For Sale TONS of infant and toddler toys

Lemonade

I have so many! The bigger ones can be broken down and I will combine shipping on whatever you buy - you'll pay whatever is costs to ship depending on what you buy. I have a bunch of BJ's wipes boxes (no side larger than 12") and they ship fairly inexpensively. Can also combine a lot of smaller toys to fill the space if you buy a larger one.
Drop n Roar Dinosaur with 4 original balls plus 2 sets of 6 (16 total) of the FP sensory balls - $20
Push Cart - $12
Little Tikes 5 in 1 - $15
View attachment 7136
View attachment 7137
View attachment 7138
more in the next post

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

Here are the infant/toddler smaller toys. For a basic price, I'll be looking for probably 1/3 of retail. So toy that costs $3, I would want $1. I'll be back when the kids are sleeping to update with more exact prices. If you see something you like, let me know!
Chicco Table $15
16 snap beads - $8
4 soft Infantino Blocks $5
Alligator with Blocks $5
most of the rattles would be $1 - $2
medium things - $3
View attachment 7139
View attachment 7140
View attachment 7141

Last edited:

Lemonade

One bag has 4 sets of stacking cups from first years ($1 each) and the other bag has fisher price blocks ($5 for the bag of 10).

njkj

How much for the toys circled in red :) (hope you don't mind I did it this way i figured it would be easier than trying to explain what I was thinking about)

387123512.jpg

Lemonade

Those are all Manhattan Toy items.
Based on their retail:
Whoozit - $4 ($15 new)
Whoozit Wiggle Ball - $4 ($14 new)
Twinkle Turtle - $4 (was $18 new but the lights don't light anymore. Not sure how the battery could be changed.)
Ball - not sure of the name and they don't sell it anymore so I'm guessing about the same as the others $4

There's also the Ziggles, which you didn't circle but is under the ball for $4 ($15 new)
There's another Whoozit toy rattle in the picture with the snap-beads for $4.
Between the turtle and ball, there is the Winkel for $4.

You can check them out on their website - manahattantoy.com under baby/all

Shipping shouldn't be too bad because they are all light. For anyone who wants things, I can get them packaged up and weighed and let you know before you send PPL funds.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I am interested in the baby bjorn and the ball that wasn't circled. Can you take a pic of the side of the bjorn? I want to see the clips.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, I would like the bjorn and a price on the non circled ball. Well crud, give me a price on the links and that fun linky ball too. Zip is 97338.

Lemonade

The non-circled ball would be the one with black and white circles and yellow, green and aqua showing? I'd like $5 for that and the bunch of links. And the linky ball - are you talking about the one in between the two right side circled items? That one is $4.
So that's $24 with the b'jorn, plus shipping. If that's cool, PM me and I'll send you my paypal and shipping price.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC