Pink frontier ?

Ltaylor

Is this seat really as bright as it looks online ??

It looks like pepto pink and im not sure I can handle that. lol

DD LOVES this one. We orignally were going to get the red one but DH decided that its too much red. :rolleyes: (our car is red with black mesh seats, red rock matches it almost perfectly).

We are now debating on the tan one or the gray one and where to get it. BUT, DD says "I LOVE that pink one mommy. I want it." Each and everytime i look at the darned albee website. lol

ADS

Mommy0608

It's um... very pink! :p We have the Frontier 85 in pink and my DD absolutely LOVES it. It's not like neon pink, but it's very pink. Pepto is a good description.

Niea

It really is more bubble gum pink than hot pink. It's not neon or anything. I don't think it's too much pink, personally. The black/grey around the seat helps balance the color. We love ours!

2BunniesMommy

I have to agree that it is quite pink. I like it. I have to say though, I think the red would look great in a red and black car. Which is kind of silly, because I don't give a hoot if seat in my cars match the cars or not. I just pick what I like or let DD1 pick what she likes and will let DD2 pick when she is older.

mpk3

We love the pink sky!

Honestly, I'm the kind of person that would notice things that are "too much" pretty easily, and it never crossed my mind that this seat is too pink. But, that's just me. Also, once DD gets into it, you can't even see the pink anymore!

Here's an "in real life" picture, if it helps.

seat6.jpg

Ltaylor

We love the pink sky!

Honestly, I'm the kind of person that would notice things that are "too much" pretty easily, and it never crossed my mind that this seat is too pink. But, that's just me. Also, once DD gets into it, you can't even see the pink anymore!

Here's an "in real life" picture, if it helps.

seat6.jpg

That doesnt look TOO pink.

DD just saw it and Said "PNK ONE !! I LIKE it. My Pink one !" lol
Sooooo, she may end up with a pink one ! lol

Thanks for the picture !

mpk3

That doesnt look TOO pink.

DD just saw it and Said "PNK ONE !! I LIKE it. My Pink one !" lol
Sooooo, she may end up with a pink one ! lol

Thanks for the picture !

Yeah, maybe it's just me, but I really don't think it's too pink either. I was actually kind of sad that I can't even see the pink when DD is sitting in it. :D

Your DD sounds very excited for PINK (just like mine ;)) I say get it for her!

Glad I was able to help. :thumbsup:

Ltaylor

Yeah, maybe it's just me, but I really don't think it's too pink either. I was actually kind of sad that I can't even see the pink when DD is sitting in it. :D

Your DD sounds very excited for PINK (just like mine ;)) I say get it for her!

Glad I was able to help. :thumbsup:

She LOVES pink. Everything has to be pink.

Mommy0608

She LOVES pink. Everything has to be pink.

That's how my DD is. She cried and cried and CRIED when the True Fit arrived for her and it was not pink. I never promised her pink, since I knew it would be passed down to her brother, but she has wanted a pink seat for sooo long, so I caved on the Frontier. She's still very excited about it and proudly shows off her pink seat to anyone she can. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC