Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Baby Girl shoes NIB See Kai Run, Robeez **NEW PRICES**

LOWERED PRICES-I WANT THESE OUT OF MY BASEMENT!

When getting all my DD's summer clothes out, I went through her shoes. Sadly she has outgrown all of these.

Robeez EU size 21 black patent leather Maryjanes. These are adorable! My DD wore them 2 times over the winter, for Christmas. They look new. $20

Robeez Tredz size 6 pastel pink with a bow. These are great for narrow feet. Worn 3 times by my DD they also look new $20

See Kai Run Sara in size 6. These are the newer style with the velcro adjustment across the toes to get a tighter fit. Sadly my DD has such narrow feet that these never fit her right. She did wear them a few times, mostly with socks, to try to break them in, but they just didn't work. $20

Lastly NIB, See Kai Run Dorothy in size 6. ADORABLE but just not going to work for my narrow footed girl. $20 SOLD

Shoes shipped for $2/pair without the boxes. If you want the boxes, I will give you a shipping quote, they do all have the original boxes available. Buy more than 1 pair, I will cover the cost of shipping completely, without the boxes. If you want the boxes, pay half!
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 05-19-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Baby Girl shoes NIB See Kai Run, Robeez

Bumping due to new prices!
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

CPS Fanatic

Re: Baby Girl shoes NIB See Kai Run, Robeez

BUMP!