In Search Of ISO Baby GAP Yellow shirt (4t/5t) & Jeans (5t)

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I know this is a long shot, but I figure I'd ask just in case. :) I couldn't find what I'm looking for on Ebay.

DD's favorite shirt is a yellow shirt from Baby GAP (from the spring '08 collection, s/543065 300234 on the tag). I'm hoping someone has this shirt in a 5T or even a 4T, because she's outgrowing the 3T shirt that we've been using the past 2 years (plus hers has the white Oxyclean stains on it that you can see in the picture).

Front of shirt
100_0091.JPG

Back of shirt
100_0092.JPG

The other item I'm looking for is this pair of jeans from the Baby GAP spring '09 collection (s/621433 V/700022390). They fold up on the bottom and button with blue buttons to turn into capri-length pants. She has a size 4T that will be fine capri-length, but I'm hoping someone has them in a 5T for to use for regular length.

Front of jeans
100_0093.JPG

Back of jeans
100_0094.JPG

Please PM me or respond to the thread if you have either piece; I'd love to purchase either or both if possible! I know it's an odd request, but DD loves the shirt, and the jeans are really easy for her to put on by herself (no button or snaps). :)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC