ANNA nicole's body goes too...

MySillyKids

Gaw its sad that it had to come to that.

Anywho, Dannielynn Gets the body. The judge wants Anna to be with her Son, buried in the Bahamas!

YAY! i'm excited about that. Thats where she WANTED to be (based on her buying a plot next to him)

Okay after listening to CourtTV it means nothing so far. They just said that they are back to square 1. Ugh.

ADS

Lys

Senior Community Member
I could care less about who gets her body and where she is buried!
WHY have they not DEMANDED a paternity test be done on all the idiots that claim to be Dannilyn's father??? AND give custody IMMEDIATELY to the father.
Blows my mind!
DH and I were talking about this last night. If Suzy Homemaker had died and no one knew who the father was, you're darn skippyy they would have already tested any Joe Schmoe who claimed to be the father to get money from the guy!

Dillipop

I could care less about who gets her body and where she is buried!
WHY have they not DEMANDED a paternity test be done on all the idiots that claim to be Dannilyn's father??? AND give custody IMMEDIATELY to the father.
Blows my mind!
DH and I were talking about this last night. If Suzy Homemaker had died and no one knew who the father was, you're darn skippyy they would have already tested any Joe Schmoe who claimed to be the father to get money from the guy!

HOwever, since howard k has stepped up as the father and isn't he on the birth cert., if he was involved with suzy homemaker, he would automatically get the baby. this has got to be the only case I've heard of where men are fighting over who gets a baby!

I heard the guardian is going to make a decision based on who is the real father. So, she still might not end up in the bahamas.

broken4u05

I hope she gets to be with her son. Why would she buy the thing if she didnt want to be next to him? This whole thing is kinda sad

Morganthe

Okay, I'm only asking since I was subjected to a CNN broadcast of the stupid court proceedings yesterday while waiting at the dr's office for what seemed like hours. (was only 15 minutes)

But has anyone ever determined or released cause of death for her?

Splash

I think it's pretty darn sick that they are even doing paternity tests to determine who to "give" the child to. That baby already has a daddy, who cares who her father is? She's got someone who loves her and has been with her since the day she was born. It's pointless and unfair to take her away from him just because someone else had faster sperm. The woman slept around, her kid shouldn't be punished for it. Leave her with the man who loves and wants her and be done with it.

scatterbunny

Usually I'd agree, Splash, but a man who WANTS his child has a right to have his child. At least one of those men had a relationship with Anna, wanted that baby with Anna. It's not his fault that she chose to name someone else as the father.

And I'm not entirely convinced that Howard K. Stern's intentions are 100% virtuous.

mominabigtruck

Sounds like that judge was passing the buck. I didn't understand the whole thing with her mom wanting the body? Everything I've heard is that they were estranged, so why would she know what anna nicole wanted?

LuvBug

Usually I'd agree, Splash, but a man who WANTS his child has a right to have his child. At least one of those men had a relationship with Anna, wanted that baby with Anna. It's not his fault that she chose to name someone else as the father.

And I'm not entirely convinced that Howard K. Stern's intentions are 100% virtuous.

ITA, I think they should give the baby to me lol!
I think they all have other agendas besides actually wanting the baby to parent and love it. I think there is something behind it all. Im a conspiracy theorist though!

JaRylan

Wasn't Howard K. Stern the one who took the video of Anna Nicole when she was 8 months pregnant and high as a kite and in the narration he says something about "This is going to be worth money" (or something like that)? Sadly for the baby I think whoever is fighting to get her has money factored into their plan somewhere. I haven't followed the story other than snippits off Extra. Maybe her mom wanted the body so she could charge cemetery visitation to Anna's fans, maybe her intentions were honest and true, maybe she fought because she thought that was what was expected of her, maybe she just wanted her 15 minutes in front of the camera (sort of like the judge did).

I hope something gets decided soon for the little one's sake.

scatterbunny

OMG, I just saw that video, where she was in clown make-up and soooo obviously high, and Howard said, "This is going to be worth money". :(

Haileys_mommy

The only reason so many "men" are "claiming" to be the babies daddy, is because there is so much money riding on this. thats the only reason that there stepping up. cause you know if anna was still alive none of the guys would care and it would be Howard K and her. thats it. why else would they just jump up now and say "the baby is mine" if they didnt do it when Anna was still alive?

adamsmommy

So what happens if the rumor is true that J howard Marshall had some frozen sperm and that is who the father is? Who gets the baby then? Howard Stern would be my guess. Then the baby would be worth millions, which means, Stern would get millions.

This is just crazy sh*t!!

MySillyKids

I also heard this crazyness:

Daniel, her SON is the father of Dannielynn
The day after Dannielynn was born, Daniel died

They were presuring Anna to get paternity, and Anna is now gone, because She didnt want the truth to come out.

There are some sick people in this world to come up with stories like that. :( Poor kid!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC