For Sale Girly Diapers! Pockets, fitteds, and covers.

xxluckychicxx

Some how all of my pictures have disappeared? Weird. Anyways they are all pending except the Mother-Ease. $5 PPD. Somebody take it and love it, please!

These were not used much at all because I dont own a washer and it was pretty expensive at $2 a load to wash them in the laundry center at my apts.

We are a smoke free home with a caged rabbit as our only pet.

I have 6 large pocket dipes custom made for DD by KaysKidz :love:. These are my favorite dipes EVER. Extremely trim and never had any leaks or issues. They all include 2 inserts: 1 hemp and 1 microfiber. These are all EUC with no staining, only flaw being that the white one that has "LOVE" on the butt has a few very light mildew spots. I have not tried anything to get them out. I will also throw in a free GUC medium old style FuzziBunz (no insert). $60 $55 $50 $40 shipped for the lot.

EUC GoodMama one-size OBV fitted dipe. Only worn maybe 4 times. No stains or flaws. $20 $15 shipped.

EUC KiwiPie one-sized fitted dipe. Extremely soft and stretchy! Again, only worn maybe 4 times. No stains or flaws (pic makes it look darker in some areas, its just the lighting and flash). $15 $10 shipped.

ADDING: EUC Mother-Ease Sandy's large fitted dipe + I'll throw in 2 free microfiber/fleece doublers. $5 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

I am very interested in the 6 custom dipes. Forgive me if I missed it, I am way too tired to be online, but I couldn't find a size listed for there. If they will fit DD2, I want them.

Thanks!

xxluckychicxx

I am very interested in the 6 custom dipes. Forgive me if I missed it, I am way too tired to be online, but I couldn't find a size listed for there. If they will fit DD2, I want them.

Thanks!

:doh: They are larges.

ETA: I see your DD is about the same size as DD. She's 28lbs and 33in and the fit is great. My 40lbs skinny 5t wearing DS can also wear them (He wore one at night-time once).

xxluckychicxx

Another bump :eek: Lowered the price on the lot of pockets. Someone buy these PLEEEEEASE :p If you dont like my price, make an offer. I would really like these gone and could use the money.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC