For Sale Maclaren Techno XT

ZephyrBlue

Can't believe I'm selling this stroller, but I made a deal w/DH for the Mac 4 Seasons Ryder and it has to go :crying:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2559898015/a=6570565_6570565/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

It's honestly very close to brand-new. Used at the mall maybe a dozen times. There are no stains on the skins, tires show very very little wear.

Reclines nearly flat, suitable for a newborn. The leg extension feature is awesome for teeny babies and napping toddlers. 3 position height-adjustable handles. The canopy is great for an umbrella and the pockets on the back of the hood are really roomy. I'm including the comfort pack ($25 retail) that consists of the head cushion and strap covers (red). Includes never used rain cover. The suspension is awesome and it's the sturdiest umbrella I've ever pushed, but isn't heavy.

Our home is smoke-free and my strollers live in DS's closet when they're not in use. It's CLEAN- no food or drinks EVER allowed in it. The pics are dark, sorry.

$190 shipped - please cover PP fees or send Personal (lower 48 states only)

PM me w/any questions :)

ADS

lovemyfamily

As much as it pains you to sell your XT, you will LOVE your Ryder. I have one and can't ever imagine selling it! The Ryder is the best Mac out there, I believe.

ZephyrBlue

Lori, I do love the Ryder- the 4 Seasons is what sold me- the seat liners are soooo nice and pretty :love:

The XT has features that I miss on the Ryder, though :( Namely the canopy-the one on the Ryder is skimpy in comparison. And the seatback is a teensy big taller on the XT. I so wish I could keep both.

Then there's the Triumph that I got brand new from a friend for $50. Sigh. I'm in my own little Mac heaven over here, lol :D

ZephyrBlue

Sarah, yeah, I have it listed for $150 on CL :( Unfortunately, our CL tends more towards Graco and Evenflo strollers- the occasional high end brand pops up occasionally, but even then, I had people offering $150 for my like-new BOB Revolution :rolleyes:

lovinwaves

PRetty!! I love my XT because it holds a newborn, and an older kid just as well. And to think DH wants me to sell it :eek:

Not sure if you mentioned this, but the handle bars adjust right? Mine do, which makes it great for really tall people, or for tall DH's (the Maclarens naturally have taller handles and a great design that keeps the majority people from kicking it)

ctbcleveland

I keep drooling over this stroller. But I have five strollers already. But it is in the color of my alma matter (Go Bucks) and would match my safe seat in roxie.

Do you know how much it weighs?

ZephyrBlue

$150 plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground??

Or a trade for a Beco Butterfly II? (or an Ergo)

I realllly want a Little Giraffe blanket for DD, would do a partial trade for one in EUC

What else ya got? ;)

I have a little more wiggle room on PP vs trade since I'm selling some dipes locally

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC