Go DH!

mommyof3tx

My husband had to take our seats out of the car yesterday so this morning he was putting them back in for baseball practice and it's the first time he's installed the radian but he knows how to install seats just from me showing him. Well I posted last week I guess it was on how my radian install had me worried, it moved less than an inch at the belt path when just moving the bottom of the seat but if I pushed on the top it would move quite a bit down there.

Well I go to put the baby in the seat after he installed it today and I checked it first and that thing was rock solid! I couldn't even move it a tiny bit!! He did awesome lol. Better than me, makes me a bit sad he did better than me haha. But I have sat in that seat tugged as hard as possible to get it as tight as I could, don't know how he was able to get it so perfect but now I'm sooo happy with the install, I love my radian again lol.

ADS

barnmama25

WTG!!! Big props to your hubby! I can only assume he got it in tighter because men typically have stronger hands and forearms than women.

mommyof3tx

Yeah I'm sure that's why, I had worked on that thing forever to get it to just the little bit of movement I had it at and it seemed to take him no time getting it in there lol. Lucky him, he'll be doing it from now on :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC