Diapers.Com Offers

ADS

poohbear

FYI - you cannot use these codes if you have any item in your cart with a price match (even if the item you're trying to use the code on is not the price matched item). It's actually rather annoying!
ETA - this was for the march codes - not sure about the new ones, though that seems to be the case recently...

Last edited:

carpedediem

I have a few more to add to these:

MARGEAR2-Save 10% on select playards, highchairs and infant activity at Diapers.com. (Exp. 03/19/2010)

MARGEAR3- Save 10% on Anka, Micralite, Mutsy, Peg Perego and Svan products at Diapers.com. (Exp. 03/19/2010)

*If you are a first time customer, these codes will work with referral codes. Save $25 when you use coupon code [referral code removed] and mail in your $15 rebate. Free shipping. New customers only. Minimum purchase of $49 and order must contain a diaper item. Use with code 10PERCENT to receive 10% off your order (excluding diapers and wipes).

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurette

I did the math on some of the more popular seats: The Radian65 comes out to aprox. $150, Radian XTSL $200, Safety First Onboard35 comes out to $62, Nautilus would be $95, Britax Parkway SG $65, Britax Frontier... $185, Combi flash stroller $40, True Fit Premier $163, Combi Shuttle 33 $110, Safety First Onboard33 $57.50, Combi Coccoro $110.

I can't get the codes to work at the same time. Ignore the calculations...

There are almost 300 items included in the MARGEAR code sale.

Laurette

I have a few more to add to these:

MARGEAR2-Save 10% on select playards, highchairs and infant activity at Diapers.com. (Exp. 03/19/2010)

MARGEAR3- Save 10% on Anka, Micralite, Mutsy, Peg Perego and Svan products at Diapers.com. (Exp. 03/19/2010)

*If you are a first time customer, these codes will work with referral codes. Save $25 when you use coupon code [referral removed] and mail in your $15 rebate. Free shipping. New customers only. Minimum purchase of $49 and order must contain a diaper item. Use with code 10PERCENT to receive 10% off your order (excluding diapers and wipes).

I can't get multiple codes to work.:confused: Have you tried them out? When I tried to add the 10PERCENT code it says: * Promotion code 10PERCENT cannot be combined with Storewide Sale discounts. And the [referral] code only took $10 off my order and called it a referal code.

AlmostFive

OK, I ordered the Radian 80 SL, originally $269.99. They pricematched babyviva at $215.99 and I used the 10PERCENT code to bring it to $194.39. I also ordered a pack of LUVS at $7.99 with a $1 instant coupon. Sub Total =$201.38. Then I used a referral code for another $10 discount. My out of pocket total was $191.38

The code also has a $15 rebate (I presume this will come with my order?), Bing cashback of up to 3% and UPromise deposit of 4% should bring my net cost to about $165. Tell me that's a good deal. Please:question:

carpedediem

The $25 off is $10 off and a $15 rebate. The $15 rebate will not come with your order. If you do nothing, you will get a free 1yr subscription to Parenting magazine. If you want the rebate instead, please visit the following website for the rebate form and instructions:
http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm

Sorry, I didn't realize that they wouldn't allow you to use the 10PERCENT code with the other discounts.

ALMOST5, it sounds like you got a good deal. Remember though, if you find something you bought for a cheaper price online within 14 days of the sale, diapers.com will refund the difference :)

kelclay724

Hey, I'm in the market for a new TF or TF Premier and I actually couldn't find them on diapers.com but you mentioned them in your list of prices with the coupons. can you tell me where to find it on the site?

poohbear

20% off toys

Code TOYS20
order must contain diapers.
TOYS20 not valid for the following brands: Vulli, Haba, Kettler, Radio Flyer, Little Tikes, Dayla Baby, Kidkraft, Leap Frog, Mattel, Barbie, The Orb Factory, and Spielstabil. Offers only valid for new orders, not applicable on past orders
Other Restrictions may apply.

cherrypie9377

whoa! how can i purchase a Britax Parkway SG for 65 bucks? its my first purchase from them and want it in Onyx :) any help would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

I did the math on some of the more popular seats: The Radian65 comes out to aprox. $150, Radian XTSL $200, Safety First Onboard35 comes out to $62, Nautilus would be $95, Britax Parkway SG $65, Britax Frontier... $185, Combi flash stroller $40, True Fit Premier $163, Combi Shuttle 33 $110, Safety First Onboard33 $57.50, Combi Coccoro $110.

I can't get the codes to work at the same time. Ignore the calculations...

There are almost 300 items included in the MARGEAR code sale.

poohbear

whoa! how can i purchase a Britax Parkway SG for 65 bucks? its my first purchase from them and want it in Onyx :) any help would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

Using pricematch and new customer discounts and bing you can do it by having diapers.com pricematch to babycatalog's price of $95.99 (or get it pretty close). HTH!

poohbear

Does anyone know if diapers.com will price match ebay?

No, they won't. They will only price match sites that are "authorized" to sell the merchandise. I once had them match something to baby steals, but then my friend called later to try to have them match it and they wouldn't because they said they weren't "authorized" to sell the product...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC