How much longer in the MA?

Michi

Realistically - How much longer do you think I can keep her in the MA?
Also - do you think a Radian would last her awhile?
(She weighs 36lbs and is about 41")
IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

I'm having a hard time figuring out what seat to get her next.
I would like a Regent, but Dh wants to get her more of a 'short term' seat (Radian or Apex) thinking that our oldest will outgrow her Monarch in a couple of years, and then we can move her to the Monarch. ( I am worried she would outgrow those before the oldest outgrows the Monarch?)

WWYD???

ADS

mamato2

Looks to me as though she has a good bit of time in that seat.The straps are well over her shoulders. How long? I'll let some experts answer that!!
C.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I agree with Jenny. I'd say a year or maybe a year and a half.

Your husband may be right. Julie will probably outgrow her Monarch sometime in the next year or so. If Katie-Noel is able to sit correctly in a booster, she may be able to use the Monarch. However, if Katie-Noel is not able to sit in the booster, she will need another harnessed seat, as you said. Hmmm... it is hard to know! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC