In Search Of Lego people/minifigs

mom2juliarose

I've been scouring our CL and eBay but haven't come up with much (OK I've found some on eBay but they're too pricey!)... DD is getting really into Legos. We were at the Lego store yesterday and they had some minifigs/people but they were too $$, really. ($10 for 3?!)

I'm just looking for maybe 5 at the most... does anyone have any they'd be willing to part with? I don't need character ones, just basic ones or anything... Thanks!

ADS

vonfirmath

Minifigs are generally the pieces kids want. You can sometimes buy sets that are mostly minifigs.

I can remember, growing up, several Christmas/birthday gifts that were basically minifig sets so I could get more.

mom2juliarose

You know, I just found a set on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-8401-City-MiniFigure-Collection/dp/B001L49SSY/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I6H1G5N6VKK0Z&colid=13N25MPBG8TBE"]Amazon[/ame] that comes with four figures for $10. I still can't believe they're that expensive! DD isn't too big on having figures, but sometimes she makes a car or something and I wish she had something to sit in it!

I have a friend who has 3 DSs who are all into Legos... I asked if she knew where to get them for cheap. Heck, she might even have a few to spare!

MOM25BOYS

Do you have a Lego store near by? Our local store sometimes put minifigs on clearance. The last time we went they had some of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones ones marked down a bit. It was a 3 pack if I recall correctly for like $8??

mom2juliarose

Do you have a Lego store near by? Our local store sometimes put minifigs on clearance. The last time we went they had some of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones ones marked down a bit. It was a 3 pack if I recall correctly for like $8??

Yeah we were just at the Lego store yesterday. The cheapest they had was to build 3 figures for $10.

We did do the fill-a-cup, though. DD had fun with that!

MOM25BOYS

Yeah the boys love to when we let them fill their own cups. We try to hold on to them so we can save that extra 25-50 cent next time we go. It adds up when you have 5 or 6 cups. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC