Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Maxi Cosi Foray Stroller?

My sil wants this stroller, so my Mom bought it for her:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...LAID=316246512

If you have this stroller (or have used it), does it get easier to fold? Must you take the seat off to fold it? Is there an adapter bar sold so that you can use a different brand infant car seat w/it (we got her the Chicco Keyfit that's on her list)?

Thanks!

henrietta

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Maxi Cosi Foray Stroller?

Hi there. I have the Foray and I love it.

1) does it get easier to fold?

That's a really subjective question.. I never found it difficult to fold or unfold.

2) Must you take the seat off to fold it?

Yes.

3) Is there an adapter bar sold so that you can use a different brand infant car seat w/it (we got her the Chicco Keyfit that's on her list)?

No, there's not. One of the complaints about it is that it only takes one car seat. And that car seat, frankly, is a bitch to install (see the recent thread in the Canadian forums for details - http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=115036). The Keyfit won't work as a travel system with the stroller, but I don't think you'd find anyone who'd recommend the Mico over the Keyfit.

CPS Technician

Re: Maxi Cosi Foray Stroller?

Thanks hel!

Yeah, I really didn't want to get her the Mico...her two top choices were the Keyfit and the SF OnBoard (air version at Target). We got her the Keyfit--I like it better, plus I gave my Mom my 25% off coupons from the Trade In Event at BRU, so it was a steal! (So was the Foray for $263 plus tax!).

I sure hope she likes it--my mom was impressed and it caught her eye, so she was excited it was on my sil's registry.

henrietta