Amber necklace co-op. Anyone interested?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Thanks to everyone who has ordered already and has let me know.
I need to keep track of how many items have been ordered so please remember to let me know when you order.

ADS

midwestmeg

Can I be in?!! :love: I have been asking about necklaces for my dd... and everyone at TBW recommended the Inspired by Finn necklaces. :)

I came over here to ask car seat questions but I'd love to get a necklace or two out of the deal. ;)

Do I need to pm someone or will you pm me? I am definitely good for three of them.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Can I be in?!! :love: I have been asking about necklaces for my dd... and everyone at TBW recommended the Inspired by Finn necklaces. :)

I came over here to ask car seat questions but I'd love to get a necklace or two out of the deal. ;)

Do I need to pm someone or will you pm me? I am definitely good for three of them.
The 20% off code is Julie
Go ahead and use it but could you either post here or pm me with the number of items ordered please. I don't need to know what just how many. Thanks.

I just ordered 2 necklaces:

1 X Light OVAL
1 X Yellow Round
Thanks for letting me know. Hope they arrive soon :D

Oh I'm a dork, I just read up and figured it out... is it okay if I order and use the code?! Just her instocks, right?
Yep, you can use the code. It is just for items instock and if you order if you could pm me or post back here with the number of items you ordered that would be great.

I got mine today! That was super fast!
That was fast! Hope you like them.

midwestmeg

Hiiii-- I am sorry I am such a pain in the buns! :eek: :p I am getting ready to order and I'm wondering what size you guys like for a 6 month old and a 5 year old?!

Any suggestions for lengths would be great. :love:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Hiiii-- I am sorry I am such a pain in the buns! :eek: :p I am getting ready to order and I'm wondering what size you guys like for a 6 month old and a 5 year old?!

Any suggestions for lengths would be great. :love:

DS has a friend who is 5 and hers I believe was 16". I thought it looked a bit big. I was thinking for my 22mth old a 13" and if I got one for my 5yr old a 15". I guess it depends on the size of the child.

vonfirmath

Wow. I'm getting a 16-1/2" necklace for myself! (I wish they had the Variety tear drop in 17 that would be perfect :( ) -- or 18. 18 would work too. I can't imagine anything larger though!

Last edited:

midwestmeg

DS has a friend who is 5 and hers I believe was 16". I thought it looked a bit big. I was thinking for my 22mth old a 13" and if I got one for my 5yr old a 15". I guess it depends on the size of the child.

Thank you Jewels!! :) I got two- a 13'' for my baby and 15'' for my five year old. So we'll see-- I might need a smaller one for the baby. But shipping is cheap, so I'll just order again. I wish there was more selection with the magnetic clasp or the teardrop... some of those look really beautiful.

Thanks for all the kind replies. :love:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Thank you Jewels!! :) I got two- a 13'' for my baby and 15'' for my five year old. So we'll see-- I might need a smaller one for the baby. But shipping is cheap, so I'll just order again. I wish there was more selection with the magnetic clasp or the teardrop... some of those look really beautiful.

Thanks for all the kind replies. :love:

My mom works with jewelery and I asked her abou the magnetic clasp and she said the problem with them is they oftne don't want to stay done up.

Hope you like them!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
For anyone who is interested but hasn't let me know, the co-op will be open for another week or two. Anyone is welcome to use it. The 20% off code is: Julie

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Okay so thanks to Calideedle's recommendation for DD's growing pains :p I want to order uhmm... :coughcough: 5 of them :whistle:

I'm looking through sizes, and I'm wondering what to get. I have a 6.5 year old, a 4 year old, and a 3.5 year old. Plus I'd like one for me and the soon to be baby.

Any length recommendations? I never wear necklaces and couldn't tell you what length I wear. I'm fat if that helps. :eek: The problem for me is not knowing where the necklace should lay on children, so I don't know where to measure?? Help me, please??

What about clasp suggestions? Any do or don'ts for kids/babies?

vonfirmath

I got a 11-1/2 in to 12 inch for a newborn (figured it would start being used about 3 months)

MAgnetic clasps -- open easier, but are potential dangers if swallowed

I'd want to keep children's necklaces closer to their neck -- less possibility of getting caught on something else

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Okay so thanks to Calideedle's recommendation for DD's growing pains :p I want to order uhmm... :coughcough: 5 of them :whistle:

I'm looking through sizes, and I'm wondering what to get. I have a 6.5 year old, a 4 year old, and a 3.5 year old. Plus I'd like one for me and the soon to be baby.

Any length recommendations? I never wear necklaces and couldn't tell you what length I wear. I'm fat if that helps. :eek: The problem for me is not knowing where the necklace should lay on children, so I don't know where to measure?? Help me, please??

What about clasp suggestions? Any do or don'ts for kids/babies?

I took a play necklace and drapted it over my little one and put it where I thought it should hang on her. I didn't want it tight but I didn't want it really long. I ordered her a 13" one. I think it could be a bit on the long side but I want to be able to also wrap it around her ankle if I so desire. DS's friend who is 5.5 had a 16" one and I think I would have gone for a 15" size for ds. I measured myself and figured I would like the length of the 19 or 20" length but it is all persoanl perference so I would recommend taking a string or something to drap over yourself and the kids just to get an idea of where you would like it to hang and then measure the length of it.

I didn't go with a magnetic clasp because I wasn't sure how well they would stay done up or if my LO would be pulling it off.

NVMBR02

My 6 month old has a 12 inch one. It fits great on her. She has the pumpkin and butter round bead one.

DD1 is 6 years old and hers is 14 inches. She has a round one, with 2 lighter colored beads. DS is 4 years old and his is 13 inches. He has the earth toned chips and it fits closer to his neck. Anything that hangs low is for a girl in his mind. :rolleyes:

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Please tell me how it is possible that I can be so dumb as to not realize I could use another necklace and see where I'd want it to hang, then measure it? Why did it take someone else to point that out to me? Seriously? That's sad. :eek:

Here I am envisioning taking the tape measure and trying to bend it around their necks somehow. Wow. :rolleyes:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Please tell me how it is possible that I can be so dumb as to not realize I could use another necklace and see where I'd want it to hang, then measure it? Why did it take someone else to point that out to me? Seriously? That's sad. :eek:

Here I am envisioning taking the tape measure and trying to bend it around their necks somehow. Wow. :rolleyes:

lol, that is okay. I blame those moments on my mommy brain :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC