Replaced our DuoGlider with a maclaren!!!

southpawboston

we replaced our clunky graco duoglider with a maclaren twin triumph... we never thought we'd want a side-by-side since we live in a congested urban area with lots of narrow sidewalks, but the duoglider was really difficult to carry and to steer... but the maclaren ROCKS! now i know why these command a higher price. it's soooo much lighter than the duoglider (21.6 versus 29 lbs) so schlepping up two flights to our apartment with the kids and stroller just got a little easier. plus it steers SO much easier than the duoglider...

and the kiddos love it!

maclaren-twin.jpg

we also replaced our graco metrolite single with a britax esprit, but we're still waiting for it to arrive...

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Congrats from another recent Maclaren convert. We absolutely love ours (Quest) as well.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the picture. I have regretted buying my DuoGlider since very shortly after I bought it. The thing is a beast!!! I know without a doubt that if I ever need another double stroller I'll be getting the Mac. It looks so nice & light & small & smooth compared to the Duoglider!

southpawboston

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the picture. I have regretted buying my DuoGlider since very shortly after I bought it. The thing is a beast!!! I know without a doubt that if I ever need another double stroller I'll be getting the Mac. It looks so nice & light & small & smooth compared to the Duoglider!

the duoglider did have its advantages, namely a large basket, great sunshades, and the snugride compatibility (which was a big selling point for us), but once no longer needed the snugride part of it, we realized it was just a beast, as you say! it's going to become MIL's stroller for when we're at her house...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC