Is this a new Nautilus pattern?

ADS

Evolily

It's newer.

You can flip the strap pads around :thumbsup: . A & C have the strap pads removed from their seats, and don't seem to care or be less comfortable.

If I had limitedless amounts of money I'd get two Sachi covers :love:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Can someone please post the head-banging-against-wall smiley?

WHY??? WHY??? More gray and black!

I suppose the red piping is a very, very small step in the right direction.

(FWIW, I hadn't seen that pattern before, but I tend to not pay much attention, so I also don't know if it's new.)

itzmeigh

(FWIW, I hadn't seen that pattern before, but I tend to not pay much attention, so I also don't know if it's new.)

Hum... because they are Graco (Gray Co)! What other color could they possibly use!!

Irishmama

:doh:
Couldn't find the head-banging-against-the-wall smiley.

Maybe it's like a twelve step recovery program...you know, baby steps. First piping, than maybe just a little bit more color. Maybe if they came out with a really colorful non-pink cover, people at Graco would go into shock, so they have to ease into it slowly? :D

rodentranger

Oh, that would look nice next to my Speedway MA! lol
I don't think you guys are giving Graco enough credit...
They have added brown to their repertoir too you know. :p

BigDaddy

bangheadm.gif
bangheadm.gif
bangheadm.gif

skitle1802

I really like it! I remember back in the day I LOVED the Simpson racing cargo & never got one.

I thought about getting the Simpson cover as a replacement for my CarGo, because the fabric on the wilbur faded really bad! But I hate the seat so much, I couldn't put another $40 into it.

And of couse its more gray, aren't like 40% of car interiors in America, or the world, gray? lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC