In Search Of 4T Pants/Jeans.

noahsmom24

Boys 4T Pants/Jeans.

Ds just decided to have a growth spurt and all of his " a lot newly bought" 3t pants/jeans fit waist wise but are starting to sit above or on top of his shoes. lol So its time for new pants/jeans.
Just wondering if anyone had any for sale for good prices?

:)

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

JCPenney has a bunch of inexpensive pants for like $6 or so. They are easy on and off. I like the target pants as well.

noahsmom24

JCPenney has a bunch of inexpensive pants for like $6 or so. They are easy on and off. I like the target pants as well.

Oh yes I have a lot of Jcpenny Pants/Jeans but of course all are 3t I was hoping for a good deal of many "like a lot" for $2-$3 each lol ;)
But Pennys/Walmart are my next stops if I couldn't find any here.

JOII

I have 6 pairs of 4T Old Navy Jeans/Pants I was planning on listing but I was thinking of selling them for probably $4 each. I could make you a deal if you want all of them though. Ill get pics tomorrow if you are interested. :)

Dillipop

Oh yes I have a lot of Jcpenny Pants/Jeans but of course all are 3t I was hoping for a good deal of many "like a lot" for $2-$3 each lol ;)
But Pennys/Walmart are my next stops if I couldn't find any here.

Oops! I totally didn't read your post correctly. I read it as- do you know of any sales, not does anyone have some for sale. GL!

noahsmom24

I have 6 pairs of 4T Old Navy Jeans/Pants I was planning on listing but I was thinking of selling them for probably $4 each. I could make you a deal if you want all of them though. Ill get pics tomorrow if you are interested. :)

Yes, please post pics. :)
Do you have any idea how these measure up to walmart/pennys jeans?
You know are they usually bigger than these, or smaller?
Ds fits great in the 4t walmart jeans, the walmart brand "garanimals" we have a couple pair of them and they're just about perfect.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC