Diapers.com shipping?

BigDaddy

Mine too! I was wondering the SAME thing. The tracking # doesn't show anything either, even though it was supposed to have gone out Saturday.:rolleyes:
They can forward the shipping information to UPS 24/7, however, packages are picked up the next business day. Business days are Monday-Friday. So, assuming everything went as it should have, UPS picked up your package today, and will update their website later tonight.

The two day shipping that they talk about, is two business days. It does not include weekends, holidays, or the day that the package ships. They send orders from the closest warehouse they can, as soon as they can, and the rest is pretty much up to UPS. I would not be surprised, though, if a lot of the Radians that were ordered recently end up taking a little longer, because of sell outs, many probably will be shipped from non-optimal warehouses.

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I ordered diapers and got them the next day. I ordered a pack n play and diapers on a Wed. and got them Fri. I ordered a stroller and it took longer....I am thinking around 5 days.

Athena

My experience has been that they take the 1-2 business day shipping seriously. Whether it is one or two days depends on your location, but it shouldn't be 3-4. If you order over the weekend, you should receive your package Tuesday or Wednesday and your email confirmation from diapers.com should tell you which day. If I ordered this weekend, my email from them would say I would receive the package Tuesday by 8pm because we are a one day area.

Recently when I did not receive my package in one day as planned, I received an email that they had put a $5 credit in my account for the extra day. Wow! So they really do take those things seriously. I would let them know because my impression is that they would want to know so that they can fix the problem, not just for you, but for all their customers in your area.

I really appreciate the quick shipping because there are those times you are running out of something essential like diapers and cannot get to the store. :)

clmchrissy

I'm in Oklahoma & have always gotten my orders within two days. Last week I ordered a stroller & this week the RN65. Both are coming out of Lenexa, KS.

aja

i ordered late sat night. my xtsl and diapers are "out for delivery" right now :thumbsup:, an the 2 avenues are in california - supposed to be her thursday. :thumbsdown:

MoreLatte

I ordered an XTSL on Friday, estimated delivery was Monday. Ordered the 65SL on Saturday with est. delivery on Tuesday, received both on Tuesday. I'm super pleased, especially with all of the recent snow!

BigDaddy

I just checked the status of my order again. UPS received it yesterday. Now, UPS is delaying it due to "ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS".

P1ally

"Thank you for ordering with Diapers.com. This email is just to let you know that one of the items in your order is on backorder. 

We expect that the Sunshine Kids Radian 65SL Convertible Car Seat - Granite (2010)  will arrive at our Fulfillment Center to ship by 02/15/2010. Any other item(s) in your order will ship immediately. Please call us and let us know if you would like to wait or cancel for a refund."
:mad::mad::mad:

stefplus3

I ordered a monterey on the 9th (during the day so well before 6pm) and it was supposed to arrive on the 12th (friday). Nope, as of Friday night both boxes were still in Pennsylvania (where the warehouse is!). So in 3 days they didn't even make it out of the state. My ups tracking is showing they should be here on the 16th so if that's true it will take 7 days. We're in Mass so it's not that far!!

BigDaddy

I ordered a monterey on the 9th (during the day so well before 6pm) and it was supposed to arrive on the 12th (friday). Nope, as of Friday night both boxes were still in Pennsylvania (where the warehouse is!). So in 3 days they didn't even make it out of the state. My ups tracking is showing they should be here on the 16th so if that's true it will take 7 days. We're in Mass so it's not that far!!
Yeah, that's where my order was at too. UPS shut down for a few days because of the weather. They shipped Monday, but UPS didn't deliver it until Friday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC