For Sale MBU/JD Accessories

indigoblossom

i have some mountain buggy double accessories that will fit on the urbans and jungles.
i apologize for the oversized pics below.

first up, i have two pumpkin carrycots.

one is BNIB and i'm asking $85ppd for it. i have never even opened it so i don't have actual pics of it.

the other has never been used other than in the house as a place to lay my little one when he was a newborn. all the connector pieces are still shrink-wrapped in original factory packaging and footmuff has never been used, but there are a few broken snaps on it. this does not affect function and it still fits on the cot snugly, but i'm pricing it accordingly. will ship in original box. $65ppd.

here's a picture of it before i removed it from the box:
21ou529.jpg

below are close up pics of the snap issues on the opened cot and footmuff cover.
35avtkw.jpg

there are plenty of other working snaps, and the cover has a snug-fit to begin with, so it is still fully functional :)
2m7gfaq.jpg

next, i have a NIP handlebar extender for the models with static handlebars. i thought i'd need it on my MBJD, but i like the height as is. asking $38ppd for this.
bfnrpw.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

indigoblossom

I am very interested, i just have to wait and see if I get a newborn! lol I will PM you when that happens to see if you still have it.

oooh...congrats on your pending adoption! i always joked that the only way i'd get a little girl is if i adopted. now, i know jokes like that can become reality, though my DH isn't on board with any more kids so there are likely no little girls in my future, adopted or not ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC