Yea! My Coccoro was just delivered!

Laurette

And it is :love: at first sight! It fits DD sooooo well. She loves it! She sat bucked in it for a good 5-10 minutes in the house, which she never does. I kept asking her if she was ready to get up and she would shake her head no! So cute! She even has about 5 inches of torso growth in it! Amazing.

I'm going to install it at nap time but until then, here are a few pix from out indoor fit test. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the hip fit. It's kind of gappy because the crotch buckle strap is so long.

mobilpix135.jpg

mobilpix128.jpg

mobilpix127.jpg

mobilpix129.jpg

ADS

flutie128

What a nice seat. I really want one but DD is probably too tall to justify the cost. What color cover did you get?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Jealous you got it for so cheap! She's adorable! Yay for 1yo who don't have hair, lol. Her legs are way longer than Olivia's, how tall is she?

Laurette

She is 29 inches with an 11 inch torso. She only just weighed 20 lbs. She's almost 13 months.

I make kiddos with short torsos. My DS is 4 years 4 months and his torso is 15 inches, he is 43 lbs and 43 inches tall.

Laurette

I bet the Lime looks AWESOME next to your Flora Radian!

Actually the Flora is in it's box right now. DS won't use it so I put it up for now. I tend to change out seats quite often. Last week DD was in a TFP, the last few days she was in the Uptown and now she's in the CCO.

My plan is to get a Wilkes cover for DS's Nauti, Flora ERF for DD and the Keylime CCO will go to our third child (IF/When s/he gets here). So pretty!

But DS will likely be in a booster by then and we may have a different car, so the plan may change.

SavsMom

I wish they made a taller Coccoro - or maybe I just wish my baby was small enough to fit in one *sigh*

She is adorable.

Joyofbirth

She is so, so cute. And of course look adorable in her new seat. I think she looks great in the green seat. I was thinking about this for my three across. I still haven't figured that out.

oxeye

I bet the Lime looks AWESOME next to your Flora Radian!

I can respond to this - they are GORGEOUS next to each other. I have my Flora and Keylime side by side in my van and they are perfect with each other. I keep meaning to share a picture here. :love:

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I :love: it! I want one soooo bad. I looked at them months ago at the boutique near work... I wish I would have bought one when I bought Flora, but it would be totally unjustifiable to dh. We only need three seats... We currently have 4. :whistle:

BritMum-in-US

Laurette - what are her measurements (height, torso, weight)? I am sooo close to ordering one for my 12 month old!

Oxeye - How was it flying with the Coccoro? We are going to England this summer and would take either our Priori or a Coccoro.

Kat_Momof3

Laurette - with those measurements, she could use that seat rf until at least 3yrs old!

good investment... and new baby can use it from birth!

Laurette

I'm hoping it lasts her a long time. My DS was 32.5#s at 2.5 years old and 35#s at 3 years old. Since the Coccoro has a 33# Rfing limit it may just get her to 3 years old. She is smaller than DS was at this age and she is a slow gainer. My problem is that their legs are so long, I'll probably have to switch her to the Radain around 2.5 years. :)

Now that I've found the perfect seat I need to sell off the others we aren't using. :whistle:

Kat_Momof3

she can learn to froggy-leg it... and she had her legs up already... she obviously likes being all squished up and contained... typical of babies...

probably why she likes the seat... those nice high sides.. the fitted feel.... she probably thinks it's nice and cozy.

oxeye

Oxeye - How was it flying with the Coccoro? We are going to England this summer and would take either our Priori or a Coccoro.

It was wonderful to fly with. I had DS in a carrier, diaper bag over my shoulder, and carried the Coccoro with one hand. It installed very easily on the plane.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
It was wonderful to fly with. I had DS in a carrier, diaper bag over my shoulder, and carried the Coccoro with one hand. It installed very easily on the plane.

I'll ditto that. I hate flying with kids (well, flying in general, really), but I almost look forward to it now, simply because of the Coccoro.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC