More pics of Hayley in the Britax Husky

scatterbunny

I measured the slots again just for my own curiousity, and I get 17.5 inches for the second-to-top slots and 20 inches for the top slots. That's measuring from the seating area, pushing down a bit, up to the BOTTOM of the slots (since the slots are more like holes and not really slots, if I measure to the TOP of each slot I would probably get 18 inches for the second-to-top slots and 20.5 inches for the top slots.

These pics are clickable thumbnail links to my photobucket album because they are pretty big and I didn't want to bog down the board:

ADS

scatterbunny

And just a cute one of Hayley posing in her new outfit:

February72007082.jpg

Michi

She is SO beautiful, Jenny! What a cute outfit, too!
It's funny, but the pictures I have seen of her previously she looked SO much older. In these, (the ones in the car) I think she actually looks her age!
She is gorgeous.

I REALLY love your Husky! I wish they were still making that cover. :( We have the same fabric on our RA/ADV and I LOVE it... ( too bad I am annoyed with the ADV and ready to give it up!) The cover is the ONLY thing I will miss about it - LOL!

scatterbunny

Thank you. :)

I love the Marina cover, too. Hayley loves it, calls it her "big blue". But I'm bored with it. Granolamom offered to trade me for her Blue Bouquet, but I'm not sure how well the gray straps would go with that cover.

I found this pic of Hayley in the Husky from February 2005, so exactly 2 years ago. She was six inches shorter and seven pounds lighter, but surprisingly her torso has only changed about an inch! :eek:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wow! That is AWESOME evidence that kids' torsoes don't grow signifantly once they are preschoolers! :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
"She is so fashionable" ... one of Leila's favorite compliments :D I think my kid is obsessed with your kid, Jenny :p She's convinced they're destined to be best friends ;)

scatterbunny

It really is amazing how much she's grown, and is still under the second-to-top slots.

Tiffany, Leila is too cute. :) I know Hayley would love to meet her. Too bad we're across the country from each other.

Oh, and Hayley didn't start getting fashion conscious until she started school; now she comes home from school and tells me what all the other little girls wore, and lists all the girls who gave her compliments on HER outfit. :p

JaRylan

Jenny,
I don't know if anyone has asked this or not. How did you get the blue Husky back? I know the story of when you had to let it go. Just curious, lol.

Hayley's outfit is gorgeous and she definetly knows how to pose. Did someone make it for her?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Tiffany, Leila is too cute. :) I know Hayley would love to meet her. Too bad we're across the country from each other.

Oh, and Hayley didn't start getting fashion conscious until she started school; now she comes home from school and tells me what all the other little girls wore, and lists all the girls who gave her compliments on HER outfit. :p

Tell me about it :rolleyes: The gymnastics girls are the worst -- I am sooooo puting her in soccar next time!

scatterbunny

Jenny,
I don't know if anyone has asked this or not. How did you get the blue Husky back? I know the story of when you had to let it go. Just curious, lol.

Hayley's outfit is gorgeous and she definetly knows how to pose. Did someone make it for her?

A good friend from this board passed it on to me. :D

Hayley's outfit isn't homemade, though it does look like it! It's by Beetlejuice of London, I got it on Ebay, NWT.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Okay, Hayley is adorable... And that outfit! If I ever have a little girl, I'll go broke with all the cute stuff out there :p

So which seat does she prefer - Husky, Compass, or Parkway?

scatterbunny

Thanks! :)

It's hard to say, the newness of the Compass has not worn off yet. :p We had a Marina Husky before, so even though we just got this one, it looks just like her old one. So she wants to ride in the Compass most of the time, but she doesn't complain when I tell her to ride in the Husky, and that's what she uses 99% of the time.

She LOOKS way more comfy in the Husky to me, and it's way easier for her to buckle herself than any booster.

Alicia-N-2SafeBugs

Senior Community Member
So cute!!! It's funny...when I first stared this CPS stuff...Kids looked so OLD being harnessed and almost odd (because I wasn't used to seeing it). I just found myself thinking "wow, she looks so young and little...it's a good thing she has so much room to grow and can be harnessed for a lot longer!"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC