Vivo Seat Belt retraction

U

Unregistered

I've read a couple of reviews on problems with seat belt retraction on the Recaro Vivo. Do any of you that have the Vivo have this problem?

ADS

abacus2

It wasn't a huge issue, but in one of my cars, I think it was my '97 Dodge Intrepid, the belt would occasionally get caught and not retract as smoothly as it should. I haven't had that problem in other vehicles though. It's a fit to car issue, but I'm not sure how common it is.

steph_s

I'm of no help, I buckle my booster seats back in after the child gets out of them so they don't become a projectile! Ok, so truth be told my kids buckle their seats after they get out of them.

U

Unregistered

Firemomof3, can I ask why you don't use the Vivo now? I didn't see it as one of your seats listed that you use.

Kat_Momof3

I haven't had that problem at all... obviously if we had that problem, it would be an issue of not being the right booster for using with that vehicle, not something that was just an issue with the booster in general, since it has open belt guides.

It always comes down to not all boosters working for all vehicles.

Anyway, we LOVE our vivo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC