True Fit or My Ride?

U

Unregistered

I've been able to narrow my choices down to a First Years True Fit (or True Fit Premier) and a Graco My Ride 65. Which would you choose of the 3 and why? Also, does anyone know if these fit properly RF in a 2006 Honda CRV? I originally wanted a Radian but looks like that won't RF properly in the CRV from the thread I saw on here.

Thanks!

ADS

babyherder

Hi! Can you please tell us the age and weight of your child? That will help people make recommendations that will fit your child best.

mamadelbosque

I went with the TFP, because I hate rethreading straps. And because my DS1 at least is shortish and skinny (35-36"/28ish pounds at 34+months), and I honestly just wasn't impressed with the MR when I saw it at babies r us a few months ago. And because for a while longer at least DS2 will be able to use it w/o the headrest, which should give us plenty of space in my car (99 accord). And because it has a anti-rebound bar. Albeebaby.com has the TFP in cranberry for $161.49 shipped (w/ 15off coupon).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC