Any Radian xtsl deals right now?

ADS

poohbearkrazy

If you haven't ever used diapers.com you can do a price match with them through www.babyviva.com. That will bring it down to $239.99. Then you can use the code 10percent for another $23 off. And if you add a cheap pack of luvs diapers for $6.99 you can use a referral code and save another $10. If you don't actually need the diapers then just add the pampers swaddlers preemies that are $5.99 there is an automatic coupon for pampers right now that will bring them down to $3.99. That way you can save another $6 on the seat.

HTH

-Christine

RN4KidsOhio

CPS Technician
What referral code do you use for the diapers? And I just called and they said I couldn't use another discount. I wish I could be so lucky. But I am excited that they matched the price.

RN4KidsOhio

CPS Technician
I did order mine. :cool: I got the 1st time discount and it came to $215. I ordered it prior to getting this reply about the codes to save the extra $10. But Now I know! Thank you for the information:thumbsup: This site is fantastic! I am thrilled that I could save $84 on this seat even if I could've got it for even less. Ya live and learn. Now I just hope I like it, or better yet my baby does. Thank everyone!

MANDY1234

I got mine from diapers.com for 191$ today :) there is a thread around here explaining how...price match babycatalog.com, them use the 20pctty code and it's only 191$ :love:

clothdiapermom

Senior Community Member
Just got one for $191.99. It is to replace a Radian 80 that was in my moms car that got totaled. So I was able to replace her seat with a better one at a cheaper price than what the insurance gave us for the old seat!! Now I need to pick out a new booster for older DD for use in grandmas car as well, since both kids seats where in her car during the collision. The seats were unoccupied FYI

P1ally

I just got my XTSL, and this thread makes me want to buy another one (I mean $191?!?! I paid $209:thumbsup:)

DO NOT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

mom2-2

I tried doing a price match at diapers.com over the phone and was offered the 10% off first then the 239.99 price match?! so pretty much it was only price matched and no additional discount allowed. Told the rep that I needed to run it by my husband and hung up. Has this happened to anyone else?

P1ally

I tried doing a price match at diapers.com over the phone and was offered the 10% off first then the 239.99 price match?! so pretty much it was only price matched and no additional discount allowed. Told the rep that I needed to run it by my husband and hung up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Email them to get your price match, and it should allow you to use additional coupons.. I used like 3 with mine, including the price match

mom2-2

Email them to get your price match, and it should allow you to use additional coupons.. I used like 3 with mine, including the price match

I'll email them, how long does a response usually take? Kicking myself for not jumping on this over the weekend with all the higher percent discounts but it is a deal nonetheless

P1ally

I'll email them, how long does a response usually take? Kicking myself for not jumping on this over the weekend with all the higher percent discounts but it is a deal nonetheless

They responded to me within minutes, but I've heard of it taking an hour or two..

ctbcleveland

Yes - I had the same issue last week. Do not mention it is your first order when you call or else they might do this to you.

For the record, the order process for me at diapers.com was a disaster.

I ran into the same shenanigans with the price match (hmm - what's the point of being a first time customer then), and then they forgot to price match one item in my cart, and then it took an hour for the system to finally take me order (kept kicking things out of my cart, would not take the coupon codes, would not take my credit card info,etc.).

I am chalking it up to very high volume, but still, a disappointment compared to other e-tailers.

P1ally

Yes - I had the same issue last week. Do not mention it is your first order when you call or else they might do this to you.

For the record, the order process for me at diapers.com was a disaster.

I ran into the same shenanigans with the price match (hmm - what's the point of being a first time customer then), and then they forgot to price match one item in my cart, and then it took an hour for the system to finally take me order (kept kicking things out of my cart, would not take the coupon codes, would not take my credit card info,etc.).

I am chalking it up to very high volume, but still, a disappointment compared to other e-tailers.

That stinks.. I didn't have any problems, but then again I ordered at 1am.. Maybe that's the trick ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC