Wow...checked out MyRide in person today

dkdean

and I was so surprised at how 'deep' the seat was! DD is currently in a BLVD but I want to get a new seat to RF her longer (she will be 2 on Monday :) and is around 28lbs). I just couldn't believe how much more interior room the MyRide has as compared with the BLVD.

Off to look at installation threads on the MyRide--seems like a great option for us to RF longer in a seat with side protection--now to make sure I'll be able to get a great install in my '05 Saturn Relay :)

ADS

NannyMom

I love my My Ride! I love how deep it is too :) I think it'll be a great seat for you. The height is about the same as the Boulevard though, does your DD have plenty of room to grow height wise?

armywife12

We love the myride. We went from the marathon to the myride and loved how much more leg room it offered and the deep sides. I found the myride to offer a tiny bit more height wise than the marathon did. Its been the easiest seat I've ever installed and I've never had a problem installing it in other vehicles. I've had it rf in 7 different vehicles and its never taken me more than a few minutes to install it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC