In Search Of Spring/Summer Maternity clothes (M)

Calleiah

So I've never been hugely pregnant over the summer before. Im kind of dreading it already since I live in Texas. You know, the state that resembles a strangely shaped frying pan? :D Anyway, I figured I'd start now trying to gather some stuff up for Spring/Summer. Im looking for the following in a size Medium (or large-smalls or small-larges or if you think it'll fit a 5'1" 130lb momma):

Casual dresses
tanks
shirts
skirts
shorts
and *maybe* a swim suit.

If you have any of these items cluttering your closet or drawers and dont need them anymore, please post your pics/items here!

ADS

Chrissy

I have some short sleeve shirts you might be interested in. I guess you would say they are polo style shirts because they have a collar. They are solid colors, I think pink, blue, and yellow? I was 5'4" and 150lbs starting pregnancy weight when I wore them. They don't fit me this pregnancy. :( I think technically they are labeled large or XL. I think I also have a maternity dress that is black. Let me know if you are interested and I will take pics.

JOII

I have some 3/4th sleeve shirts, or what ever they are called :) Also a few tshirts, all in medium. Ill get them out and take some pics shortly.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I'll look and see if I have anything. I had a LOT, but I sent almost all of it to my uncle's wife.

I'm nearly positive I have a bathing suit. I'll check.

cryswilkins

I may have some too. Give me a few days to get a look at them....

I have a bunch of M capris that are like new, and a few tanks that are in pretty good condition.

melniemi

I have some too. I've been meaning to getting around to posting them. I have some capri's, shorts, tees, jeans, and I think a tank or two.

Calleiah

Yay, Im thrilled with the response! Feel free to PM me pics or post them here. *Please* list what you want for an item, Im terrible at making offers!

Oh, and all the other expectant mommies are welcome to come browse too. Might as well help everyone out at once, both with clearing closets and building wardrobes! :D

melniemi

Finally got pics for you:
P1030836.jpg

Old Navy XS Yoga pants, Old Navy Jeans both size Small, both have some "distressed" spots

P1030837.jpg

Mimi Maternity Cargo Capris M, Old Navy Khaki Capris M, Liz Lange shorts M

P1030838.jpg

We're Together L, Old Navy M

P1030840.jpg

Liz Lange L, Oh Baby by Motherhood L

P1030841.jpg

Liz Lange L, both

Let me know if you are interested in any and I can get you a price w/shipping - I'm thinking flat rate shipping might be cheapest depending.

amy919

I have a TON - though mostly size small (and some mediums), a lot of the smalls were way too big for me. I have everything listed on my local CL and some of the items have been sold, but I still have 2 HUGE bags I'm trying to unload. Everything I have is listed with descriptions and prices on my flickr album http://www.flickr.com/photos/amy919/(though all prices are negotiable, but don't include shipping charges). Let me know if there is anything you're interested in.

Calleiah

Oh boy! Sorry I havent checked the thread in a few days but DH built me a new computer this past weekend so I've been kind of sporadic. Add to that the general feeling of crappiness and thats where Im at, trying to get caught up and really just wanting to go back to bed. Lets see,

Mel- I like the following items, can you let me know how much you want for them?
Mimi Maternity Cargo Capris M
Liz Lange shorts M
Oh Baby by Motherhood L
black Liz Lange L

@ Amy, I like the following pieces,

Denim Skirt - Size 6
Citizens of Humanity jeans
Deep Purple Shirt - Size Medium (Liz Lange)

Thanks ladies, y'all are cheering me right up!

sopapia

i have a ton too... i'm done and after 3 pregnancies, i have a wardrobe for the whole year. i'm 5'2 and weighed about 120lbs pre-pregnancy so they should fit you well. i have dresses from maternity (S/M) mostly, jeans, pants, shorts (small, petites from old navy, gap, maternity) with different kind of belly or adjustable sides, long sleeve/short sleeve, etc... mostly from gap, old navy or target liz maternity. mostly of the tops and dresses are gently worn. if i have time, i can take some pix... but it's a lot. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC