randomness on Mamabargains

crunchierthanthou

is that supposed to be like woot's BOC?

http://www.mamabargains.com/

anyone ever tried it? not sure I'm willing to risk $23+ that it will be cool. :p

Santa got you down this year? Mmmm hmmm...go ahead and take a little chance on the randomness - this stuff is the ABSOLUTE BEST RANDOMNESS OF ALL YEAR LONG goodies we've been holding out on - lots of goodies you may be surprised to see in randomness!

We are clearing our warehouse and preparing for new goodies! Randomness is a thing of wonder - Go ahead, you know you're curious!

LIMIT ONE (of each type) PER HOUSEHOLD PLEASE (and just so you know, if you do decide to put more than one of each type of randomness in your cart, your order will have to be voided for not following the rules - play nice and share!)

Oooooo - a twist on the normal. We like to be different, out of the box, and bring you awesome goodies that are unexpected. A surprise. A veritable brown box (or perhaps a white poly bag mailer) of goodies. So, here's the scoop... We have randoms. Lots of them, and really, not enough time to weed through them all to figure out how to feature a product with only one, two, or even four or five in the inventory. So, we're bringing the 'randoms' to you. It's our random sale. Live a little, you know you will be getting a box of goodies, it might be one big ticket item, it might be 4 smaller items. Geez, it might even be a box of 10 items, you just never know. Our goal - to clear out some of these randoms to make room for all this new stuff that's clogging the walkways in our warehouse!

You're going to get stuff. Cool stuff. Really cool random stuff. Deal with it, love it, and wait by your front porch for your surprise box of goodies! No worries, you will get brand new, cool stuff, some of which you've never even seen on our site before. Sometimes vendors give us randoms, and now that we have randoms, we have this super fun feature for you.

Our no returns, refunds, or exchanges policy applies of course, and if you don't like your randoms - well, give em' away, cause seriously ladies these are sweet randoms!

Your retail value will be about $80. Random means random ladies, no requests for specific products, just wait with anticipation for your box of Mamabargains.com randomness! It could be a beauty product, a diaper bag, a sling, clothing, toys, you name it, ya just never know!

ADS

todzwife

So I got mine today and it's "ok" It's not worth as much as they claim, and I wouldn't do it again. It's not worth $80. I'm just lucky I got $30 worth of stuff. :rolleyes:

a pair of size 0 shoes from me-in-mind $13 Retail value

A Baby Star cloth block ?

A small zippered pouch from Lexie Barnes (mini) Probably about a $10 value

Sugar booger bib $10 value

imps and elfs white tee shirt -can't find the exact one, but about $20

monstah

So I got mine today and it's "ok" It's not worth as much as they claim, and I wouldn't do it again. It's not worth $80. I'm just lucky I got $30 worth of stuff. :rolleyes:

a pair of size 0 shoes from me-in-mind $13 Retail value

A Baby Star cloth block ?

A small zippered pouch from Lexie Barnes (mini) Probably about a $10 value

Sugar booger bib $10 value

imps and elfs white tee shirt -can't find the exact one, but about $20

Thanks for posting this!!

todzwife

Oh the mamabargains forum (the playground) apparently a LOT of people are disappointed. Too bad I like a surprise so much:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC