Maclaren Quest v. Peg p3

britfish

I have the P3 and want something smaller, is the quest smaller? I want to use it for travelling so I am trying to find something that folds small, kind of like an umbrella stroller size, but I don't want a flimsy umbrella stroller.

ADS

ZephyrBlue

You can't go wrong with a Quest. Honestly, I don't know how anybody makes do without a Mac umbrella ;)

I sold my p3 and never missed it. You'd have to pry my Mac Techno XT out of my hands to get me to give it up! The Quest is lightweight but not flimsy. It steers like a dream and is tall enough for older kiddos. The only thing about the Quest that I'm not absolutely in love with is the canopy- I prefer a canopy with more coverage, but we live in the desert Southwest and the sun is brutal here.

IIRC, the Quest is smaller than the p3. And the Mac umbrellas just have a smaller footprint than the Pegs, so they feel even smaller than they are, IMO.

Rosey

I have both the P3 and Quest. It is definitely smaller, and I switch to it around 15 months or so when baby is more active, less likely to want to sleep, and I don't have to haul so much stuff. I still use the P3 for long shopping trips (for my storage convenience) but I love my Quest!

canadiangie

Like pp I never missed my P3 when it went, but love my Mac Quest and adored my Mac twin when I had it (kick myself for selling it).

The Quest is a lot smaller than a P3 and much easier to steer. It also feels more sturdy to me or something.. I always found my P3 to be a little wobbly or something?

I tend to agree with pp... I'm not sure how people survive without a higher end umbrella. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC