Regent for $127 at hipmonkey or cheaper at diapers.com

Zmom

Hipmonkey has the sahara regent for $127 with coupon code 20thanks.

Diapers.com will match that price, and you can use coupons/referal codes to save even more. (My total ended up being $115, and that included a pack of diapers. I also have a rebate to get $15 back.)

So, I just got a regent for $100!

ADS

ginny4

WOW that's AWESOME! i think i better hold onto my regent as it would have horrible resale value now. not that i planned to but it helps avoid the "i'll buy this & sell that" kind of thing.

i hope the DOM are good too. how bad can they be really.

jame06

How'd you get that? I order from Hipmonkey 2 days ago for the $127 and never heard anything from them, finally got ahold of them today and they are out of stock - so I just called diapers.com and they won't price match because Hipmonkey is out of stock? :(

Boo - I really need a new carseat asap. Back to shopping!

Zmom

Hipmonkey had the seats in stock when I ordered. I called diapers.com, and I could hear the scr looking up the hipmonkey website in the background to verify the price and coupon code. The seat has to be in stock for diapers.com to match the price. :-(

I just looked - it looks like they are in stock at hipmonkey. Maybe try calling diapers.com again! :thumbsup:

Good luck!

eta: Now it's saying on hipmonkeys's site that the 20thanks coupon is invalid. I KNOW it said a few days ago that it was valid until the end of December. I would call hipmonkey if I were you - especially if you ordered from them!

Last edited:

Zmom

i hope the DOM are good too. how bad can they be really.

I had heard that people were getting June 09 DOMs from diapers.com. Heck, even if the seat is older, at that price, I'll take an older seat! :) It's not like DS will need to be harnessed for 6 more years, and he's yet to have a younger sibling to pass the seat down to.

jame06

Hipmonkey's website still says the carseats are in stock when they aren't! I am really getting frustrated with hipmonkey. I have emailed them at least 4 times yesterday and called several times. They do not answer the phone and have not responded to my last 2 emails. I am thinking about filing a report with the bbb. Very poor customer service. And I think my biggest issue with all of this is the fact that they already have my $$.

They told me that all they have in stock is the huntington pattern but it's more - I didn't really want to pay more but was willing to if it was only going to be the $32 difference after the 20thanks coupon code - but they won't responde to me at all.

And if the 20thanks coupon code isn't valid anymore then diapers.com would be more.

Ugh so frustrated. If hipmonkey would just talk to me and clarifiy things.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC