News 20% plus $20 off car seats at BRU

ZephyrBlue

Car seats are 20% off, plus you can use coupon code 930985 for an additional $10 off $100, and if you go through Google checkout, it takes another $10 off.

The MyRide is only $108 shipped!
Coccoro is $140
Cappuccino True Fit is $81.97!! (you have to add something small to get the total up to $100, there are some plastic First Years keys for $1.99)

HTH someone

ADS

Logan's Mommy

I called my local BRU and was told that the seats in-store are full price, but if you print out the online page with the sale price and bring it in, they will honor it. The coupon codes won't work though. If you could get your hands on a 20% off coupon you'd practically be stealing a seat!

rodentranger

if you use code holiday2 you can get $15 off instead of $10! I got a GN for $119 shipped ;)

Dangit, I missed that code and paid $124!
If you use ebates.com, you will get a 3% refund too. Use a 2% back credit card with your Google checkout and ebates and the codes here and pay $117.87 after all your rebates and promos!

Ahzryn

Dangit, I missed that code and paid $124!

Lol, me too :rolleyes:

Scored a Monterey on the clearance aisle at Target today for $97, thought I was doing good until I came home and saw this and picked up a second one for $92. $87 would have been better :)

Then I thought about it for a while and went back for two harmony backless boosters and a Clek Olli. My bank account is in agony, and now I HAVE to get a bunch of stuff to the resale shop and listed on e-Bay, but it was such a good deal.

Hmmn, anyone want two Parkways and two Starts?!?!

ateammom

I ordered a carrot cake coccoro, but I got an email this morning saying that it was backordered. I just canceled it and ordered a key lime, but I lost about $20 doing so. :( I lost the $10 for google check out, and got charged sales tax today, whereas I didn't last night. Oh well. I can't afford to wait any longer. This bean could come any day, and she has nothing to ride home from the hossy in.

hjal05

I want to cry! I missed this and we have to get 2 carseats for the girls so dh can take them to preschool and daycare.

xursusmaritimusx

I ordered a carrot cake coccoro, but I got an email this morning saying that it was backordered. I just canceled it and ordered a key lime, but I lost about $20 doing so. :( I lost the $10 for google check out, and got charged sales tax today, whereas I didn't last night. Oh well. I can't afford to wait any longer. This bean could come any day, and she has nothing to ride home from the hossy in.

yeah im wondering too.... google checkout said no sales tax then at the TRU/BRU page mine says i got charged sales tax.
it hasnt shown up on my CC yet so i cant tell what the true number is... i'll be annoyed if they charged me sales tax in the end. isnt that kinda illegal? i mean it said sales tax (wa) 0.00 before i hit the confirmation button.

rodentranger

yeah im wondering too.... google checkout said no sales tax then at the TRU/BRU page mine says i got charged sales tax.
it hasnt shown up on my CC yet so i cant tell what the true number is... i'll be annoyed if they charged me sales tax in the end. isnt that kinda illegal? i mean it said sales tax (wa) 0.00 before i hit the confirmation button.

Same thing happened to me!

xursusmaritimusx

Same thing happened to me!

ugh! well as soon as they ship mine, which isnt expected until next week, i guess i'll know!!!

if they DID charge me sales tax fine... we have to pay sales tax... i cant remember the silly internet rules about sales tax and online sales... but i want to knoooooow before hand!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC