Help me find a Barbie house

BookMama

Senior Community Member
DD1 wants a Barbie house for Christmas. Really, really wants one. Of course, what she really wants is one of the three-story ones, which we just can't afford this year. Can anyone help me find a good deal on one online? If I could find one for $50 with free shipping, I'd get it. (Our laptop and desktop computers have both "crapped out" - technical term, I believe :rolleyes: - and my internet surfing speed is incredibly slow at the moment.)

I've checked Craigslist and didn't find anything suitable in my price range.

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
So, does it need to be barbie brand, or can it be any type of dollhouse? Can it be a smaller playset. like this one
http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBgQ8wIwAQ#ps-sellers
or is she looking for something bigger and more house-like like this one
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XOZPEI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000BCEJI6&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PG0XAT58PEH0PHC612J"]Amazon.com: Barbie Pink 3-Story Dream Townhouse: Toys & Games[/ame]

how bout this?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NDP1YI/ref=pd_luc_sbs_03_02"]Amazon.com: Barbie Pink World House: Toys & Games[/ame]

BookMama

Senior Community Member
So, does it need to be barbie brand, or can it be any type of dollhouse? Can it be a smaller playset. like this one
http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBgQ8wIwAQ#ps-sellers
or is she looking for something bigger and more house-like like this one
Amazon.com: Barbie Pink 3-Story Dream Townhouse: Toys & Games

how bout this?
Amazon.com: Barbie Pink World House: Toys & Games

Oops, I was just about to edit my original post to say that I've seen the folding "Pink" Barbie house that's in stores now, and it's not really what I have in mind. I'd like something more durable, and somewhat stationary so that we can leave it out.

Brand doesn't matter.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
you know, that is exactly teh kind of thing that might and does go on sale between now and xmas for extreme low prices, but right now, I can't find the kind you're looking for for under $100.

Evolily

The loving family dollhouse won't accommodate barbie size dolls.

My mom bought my barbie dreamhouse from after christmas sales as a kid (my b-day was in late January).

I'm not sure there *is* a dollhouse being sold for under $50 in a store short of an insane sale. I think your best bet will be checking craiglist, ebay, and local resale shops. I don't know where you live, but when I search "Dollhouse" on the Chicago craigslist I get a few decent looking options for under $50.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
okay, so the deal just got sweeter.
BYAH2006 code for 15% off
That takes $9 off, and shipping is $20, so essentially, the thing is $71 shipped. REALLY good price.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC