Graco Customer Service and getting a replacement??

Laurette

I sent a MyRide back to Graco to get a replacement and I still haven't recieved a replacement or any feedback. It has been almost a month!

Does anyone have any experience with Graco Customer Service? Is this normal?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
They didn't send you a replacement FIRST, then have you send your old seat back? What would you do if you didn't have another seat in the meantime?

(care to elaborate on what the issue was with your My Ride?)

Laurette

When I bought the seat new, the level indicator was broken. No they did not even offer to send the replacement first. They sent a shipping label for FedEx and I dropped it off at a FedEx shipping place. They also said they cant guarentee the same pattern??

Anyway, I wrote a letter and placed it in the box asking for a refund in leiu of a replacement since I tried it out in my car before sending it back and didn't like how it fit. I need the money (or replacement) to fund a Radian for my DD. She does have a seat that works for now but I would like my money back or at least the replacement so I can sell it and get the money for another seat! KWIM??

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Call them. When we got our old SS1 replaced it took forever. I called them and they had to look around to realize they had received and just hadn't done anything w/ it. Grrr.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC